What's new

Holy piss, the Apollo moon missions were fake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

myself included

We didn't need this thread, obviously, to know that I'm an idiot.

Yes, we're all idiots. It's the dumbasses that don't realize they're idiots that you gotta watch out for.

I don't think any of use expect Cosmored to change.
If I ever see the hoax proof debunked, I'll change.

You people have the attitude that you've debunked it but you haven't.

Sometimes, it's about the lurkers. I don't think any of use expect Cosmored to change.

Nope. He's been given irrefutable evidence and just denies it. I mean just this one simple thing!

ANYONE can waft a place mat down against their hand - even gently - and see how much air it displaces. If there was flour next to it, what kind of REAL fool would deny it would all move. Him. If they then wafted the place mat down sideways on they would feel very little of the displacement. ALL that air has to go straight forwards.

He completely avoids it. He was shown the design of the lid, the design of the battery housing and makes up some ******** about how "we don't know" where the air goes. It isn't just on this subject either. It's every one of them:

If I ever see the hoax proof debunked, I'll change.

Liar, you've had it debunked and you haven't removed one single item from your wall of spam. Your response is ad hominem BS - you completely ignore the whole thing.

This website absolutely annihilates your stupid claims, but once again you make up some crap about the author and avoid the entire website!

How have you explained the closing lid draft? You haven't. It proves it must be in a vacuum. You just avoid it, you are afraid to admit you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?

The guy who did this...

...is a paid sophist who knows the moon missions were faked.

He tried to obfuscate this anomaly...

The Apollo Moon Jump Salute Refute hd

...by starting this thread. Read post #9.

He also tried to obfuscate the clear proof that the Chinese spacewalk was faked in a water tank.

How have you explained the closing lid draft? You haven't. It proves it must be in a vacuum. You just avoid it, you are afraid to admit you are wrong.
I replied to that a long time ago.

Your position on that is pretty lame.

Clavius: Conspiracy - the problem of scale
Clavius is a disinfo site. Click on the Web Forum.

Look at what Jay Windley* says in post #26 of this page.

I replied to that a long time ago.
You sad, sad liar. You have NOT addressed it you have avoided it. Your cowardly action is really quite pathetic.
Your position on that is pretty lame.
You are so afraid at admitting you are wrong. Once again with your spam response. A massive blog, itemising and dealing with every single bit of your wall of spam and your response is arm waving cowardice. You have spent most of your adult life making this BS claim on countless message boards and blogs, so it is impossioble for your brain to understand how it has been wrong all that time.

For any lurkers:

Clavius is a disinfo site. Click on the Web Forum.

Look at what Jay Windley* says in post #26 of this page.
Hey look over here and ignore totally the content of an expert in space travel and rocketry . An ad hominem based on your ridiculous "credibility test" that is BS in the first place. I laugh at you saying you will change when you see it all debunked and then ignore everywhere where it is soundly trashed.

Now, once again the falling lid. Here is a demo showing a piece of board about a quarter of the size of the battery lid and just gently dropping, not pushed shut!

We see NONE of this on the Apollo footage, right there debunking your pathetic claim and you are afraid to admit it. Guess what though - the "viewers" CAN see it.

Last edited:

American Moon (English Version)

(2:07:20 time mark)

Now, once again the falling lid. Here is a demo showing a piece of board about a quarter of the size of the battery lid and just gently dropping, not pushed shut!
The bottom line is that the only identifiable force that would make the dust move in that manner is air. Vibration wouldn't do it. Either there's only air blowing out at the corner, or there's only dust at the corner. The movement of the dust proves they were in air.

The bottom line is

that you are a liar, evading a major issue and have nowhere to go.

the only identifiable force that would make the dust move in that manner is air.

Bullshine. Vibration or direct impact. This is lower gravity and vacuum and you know nothing about either. Worse, you don't even understand basic physics.

Vibration wouldn't do it.

Sure it would. You're a biased layman with no relevant understanding. Your opinion is clueless and worthless.

Either there's only air blowing out at the corner, or there's only dust at the corner.
WHAT!? The whole area is completely covered in dust and your voice over on the video shoots himself in the foot by pointing it out. The fool in your video correctly identifies the dust all over and fails to see the obvious falling wave of air would send it all over the place.

The movement of the dust proves they were in air.

You really are incapable of honest debate - once again you get your butt handed to you and are afraid to admit it. Did you watch the seven second video? All you have is denial and spam. Dust would go everywhere, it doesn't. It is provably a vacuum - you lose as always.

Sometimes, it's about the lurkers. I don't think any of use expect Cosmored to change.
Nor do I think any lurker is going to be convinced outside of those who are contrarians, easily convinced, young, naive, etc.

Who cares? It's a discussion forum on the the internet. It's posted in a GD forum on a Utah Jazz page.

It does not advocate violence, activism, or anything outside of an "opinion" at best.

To me, it's no different than those who post their religious beliefs, opinions (outside of the obvious ones that should not be condoned) sport predictions (those guys are the worst lol) or people who question police brutality in whole based on case by case scenarios.

To me, this guy has played everyone. He's posting in a thread that is attracting comments, responses, opinions and is educating people.

I've learned stuff from this guy. Lol

If he never posted, how would I ever have learned about the bizarre reasoning behind Stanley Kubrick and the Shinning? Lol

That **** was gold to read about.

Feel free to list 5 things that could change your mind, and let's see how reasonable you are with your standards.
Footage with no anomalies and movements consistent with lunar gravity would convince me but it all points to a hoax. There is zero proof that they went* and there's a mountain of proof that they didn't go**.

Post something you consider to be proof that they went and we can talk about whether it's really proof.

Footage with no anomalies and movements consistent with lunar gravity would convince me but it all points to a hoax.
But if we've never been to the moon then how are you gonna be convinced?

2024 - Don't worry, JazzFanz. I'll make this guy my bitch.

Nor do I think any lurker is going to be convinced outside of those who are contrarians, easily convinced, young, naive, etc.
They've actually studied this. A small percentage can be swayed by unopposed disinformation.

Who cares? It's a discussion forum on the the internet. It's posted in a GD forum on a Utah Jazz page.
So, you don't care, and this discussion between us is over?

Footage with no anomalies and movements consistent with lunar gravity would convince me but it all points to a hoax.

None of the footage has any anomaly that intelligent people do not understand. You are the Dunning Kruger poster boy who thinks they actually have a level of understanding way, way above their intelligence. Your opinion is from the worst ignorance possible - you have no skill in any discipline associated with space travel and this horrific terminal gullibility.
There is zero proof that they went*
Ridiculous statement. There are 842lbs of lunar samples, examined by the world's finest geologists. Samples that show no signs of terrestrial weathering, copious amounts of solar isotopes, no fusion crusts, signs of formation in low gravity, bone dry and impossible to fake. There are hundreds of pieces of footage that demonstrate lighting, lunar gravity and overall motion that is impossible to replicate on Earth. Footage with dark skies, massive evenly lit terrain and only one single light. Every single time anything is presented to you, you become the worst troll on the web with denial.
and there's a mountain of proof that they didn't go**.

Pathetic, any excuse to point to your wall of spam - ENTIRELY debunked here:

Post something you consider to be proof that they went and we can talk about whether it's really proof.

Already done and ignored by you!! The falling lid produces NO visible air displacement.

This page deals with forum posts itemising some notable proof of a Moon landing. Needless to say the spammer ignores, denies or offers a ludicrous response.
Number 1: This shows a sequence where the reflection from the Sun is blocked out completely by a very narrow rod. This 100% refutes the stupid claim that it was some sort of massive light.

[IMG]

Number 2: Demonstrates 100% that as the light levels in the camera are altered by aperture, so does the size of the blooming on the visor.

[IMG]

Number 3: This shows a clear parabolic arc of dust between John Young's boots that is 100% irrefutably rising and falling at the same time as he is. PROVING that he must be on the Moon.

[IMG]

Number 4: This is a clear indicator of simultaneous soil dropping at the same speed as the jumper. This is 100% proof he is on the Moon.

[IMG]

Number 5:
This animation is the supposed "duplicate" background claim from the SFS. It shows that the distant mountains are actually just viewed from a more rotated vantage point. He actually denied that they are different and from obviously different places.

aulis-bull.gif

Number 6:
Here we have one of my favorites. The cloth from the ceiling, moving TOWARDS the approaching object and not doing so until it is virtually level. Applied to Apollo 15 flag.

[IMG]

Footage with no anomalies and movements consistent with lunar gravity would convince me
My grandfather's home movies taken in the 1960s and 1970s all had anomalies. You're taking about film that went through severe g-forces and mild radiation twice. That standard is unrealistic and unreasonable.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm just checking to see if you are a reasonable person, and you are not. I'm good.

idiculous statement. There are 842lbs of lunar samples, examined by the world's finest geologists. Samples that show no signs of terrestrial weathering, copious amounts of solar isotopes, no fusion crusts, signs of formation in low gravity, bone dry and impossible to fake. There are hundreds of pieces of footage that demonstrate lighting, lunar gravity and overall motion that is impossible to replicate on Earth. Footage with dark skies, massive evenly lit terrain and only one single light. Every single time anything is presented to you, you become the worst troll on the web with denial.
http://www.geschichteinchronologie.com/atmosphaerenfahrt/28_moon-stones-from-Earth-ENGL.html
(excerpt)
------------------------------
"Moonstones" have no possibility to be compared on moon itself, because there is no possibility of a neutral control on the "moon". So, it's permitted for anybody to claim this or that stone would come from the "moon". Also when certain "moon probes" are said having landed on the moon also this is not controllable. And it's not possible to control if these "moon probes" have brought stones or dust from the "moon" to the Earth or not either. At the end the super powers "USA" and "SU" claim together to the public that "moonstones" would be "very similar" to "Earth stones". This "similarity" brings up some new questions (Wisnewski, p.209).
-----------------------------

MoonFaker: Exhibit D. PART 5.

MoonFaker: Rocks & Crocks. PART 1.

MoonFaker: Moon Rocks Revisited. Episode 1, Water In Apollo Samples. PART 1

We don't know where those rocks came from. We can't believe what we read.

As part of your wall of spam you just look for anything without reading or understanding it. Basically a webpage written by an imbecile:

The whole website utterly destroyed. Of course Cosmo won't be offering any rebuttal and regardless of how that website has been taken apart will use it again without any thought about its legitimacy!

Oh, the other crap about Jarrah White:

Show me ANYWHERE you have responded to any of that rebuttal to your spam!

Status
Not open for further replies.