What's new

Honestly, why are we winning games at this point?

Then read it fifty more times genius. lol
My post makes more sense than the bs theories you screamin that DA was always tanking, when in fact they were all just moves with future as the priority.
**** the draft.
DA did everything to make a mini tank possible, by letting the youth prove it or lose it after the deadline.

He was never all in on a full fledged tank. Only a lottery luck miser would suggest otherwise smh
Okay.

A lot of tanking debate would be solved if you took off the Jazz team name for our record.

If you had heard of a WC team with loads of money and young talent, fighting for a playoff position with three 1st round picks this year and several more this decade, you’d be fearing that team.
I honestly wouldn't think much of it unless they had actual quality picks.

Cool thing is we might have actual quality picks. Could have 2 lotto picks this years and then in the coming years we get to play with the picks of FOUR different teams. Good chance at least a couple of our, what, SEVENTEEN picks ends up quality.

Cool thing is we might have actual quality picks. Could have 2 lotto picks this years and then in the coming years we get to play with the picks of FOUR different teams. Good chance at least a couple of our, what, SEVENTEEN picks ends up quality.
Would you trade 11 and 15 for example for 7th overall, if it meant you got some kid into the Jazz org, that actually has allstar ceiling while also being pretty much NBA ready, sans a rookie season adjustment period?
I think that is the best way without having to spend 3 seasons developing some raw projects especially given the speed of this rebuild as is.
But good luck getting the team at 7 to sell

Would you trade 11 and 15 for example for 7th overall, if it meant you got some kid into the Jazz org, that actually has allstar ceiling while also being pretty much NBA ready, sans a rookie season adjustment period?
I think that is the best way without having to spend 3 seasons developing some raw projects especially given the speed of this rebuild as is.
But good luck getting the team at 7 to sell
Sure I would if a guy the jazz really like at 7 is there.

Sure I would if a guy the jazz really like at 7 is there.
I wouldn't do it for a project like Auser or an overrated guy like Wallace for example but I would do it in a heartbeat to ensure I got Hendricks, or possibly see Hawkins as being taken in that sweet spot right before the 11th where we didn't get him.( depends on who had those 8.9.10 picks I am probably higher on Hawk than most, and he has struggled with the double teams some in these first halfs lately. But I believe Hawkins is going to be,without much question, the best guard in the draft or maybe 2nd to 4th best player from this entire draft in 5 years. So yeah I would even draft Hawkins at 4 over Amen Whitmore and Jarace.

The question that will return on this becoming week.
Seems Lakers lost and OKC won. Bad news for the post-season is we are 2 games behind. Good news is we have one game more remaining than those two - and two games against Lakers and one against OKC. Gonna be tough but we are gonna make it!!!

I'm sure this has been brought up a bunch, so sorry for beating a dead horse. But after unloading assets at the trade deadline and after a few losses a few games ago, I'm stuck with the question of why we're winning. Which is better: having a better lottery pick, or making the play-in tournament and losing right away or maybe in the first round of the playoffs, so that all of the young players and the young coach get some limited playoff experience?

I think a better lottery pick would be the way to go. If this rebuild goes right and we hit on at least a player or two in this draft (which is more likely with a higher pick) then we won't be back in this same position, even next year. This is THE draft, from what I've been hearing forever -- so why not get the very best picks you can by dropping our remaining games this season? We're not winning the title this year, so what are we doing here?
Have you ever played organized sports in your life? Seriously, you don’t just tell a bunch of professional athletes that have worked their *** of their whole life to just go out and suck. I don’t understand why this is a hard concept to understand.

Have you ever played organized sports in your life? Seriously, you don’t just tell a bunch of professional athletes that have worked their *** of their whole life to just go out and suck. I don’t understand why this is a hard concept to understand.
This. And typically when the 2nd string guys get a shot, they put everything they have into it, and will get you some surprise wins.

When we’re having the likes of Juzhang and Juan Tossano Anderson out there in a home game.. it’s not hard to read between the lines to know what the FO wants to do here..