What's new

Hornacek is back

What exactly is a consultant to the head coach? Don't think I've ever seen that title before, on any team. Is that just a fancy title for lead assistant?

Last edited:
These titles become ridiculous. Is he on the bench or is he some guy on the payroll available by phone?

Horny
Sex
Gay
a51.gif

I feel like Horny was ahead of the game with taking high percentage 2's and 3's as a head coach. He really seemed to be one of the first to really concentrate on taking shots in the paint and avoiding long and midrange 2's. I dont know if he is a big analytics guy or if he was just buying into the philosophy, but I think Horny is a really smart guy and probably a really underrated coach. I'm glad the jazz have him in any capacity.

I’m curious what Hardy’s connection to Hornacek is. Our entire organization has turned over, so it’s doubtful to be the Utah connection.

Hopefully Horny brings in some mad skills at maximizing the development of young talent while at the same time managing to lose a lot of games. He'll want to instill in players the virtue of continually embarking on heroic, but ultimately futile efforts. Knowledge on how to maintain high morale in an atmosphere of repetitive failure will be of paramount value. This is the kind of consulting we need.

Hopefully Horny brings in some mad skills at maximizing the development of young talent while at the same time managing to lose a lot of games. He'll want to instill in players the virtue of continually embarking on heroic, but ultimately futile efforts. Knowledge on how to maintain high morale in an atmosphere of repetitive failure will be of paramount value. This is the kind of consulting we need.
His head coaching record would indicate he is capable.... sorry Horny