What's new

How did you became a Jazz fan?

We're you still in diapers..uhh I mean depends?

Haha according to my calculations I was 6 or 7.

Family had season tickets from the time I was born. We had 2nd row season tix at the Salt Palace and I remember being real little and being mad we couldn't sit higher cuz that's where they always threw the balls during the "great balls of fire" song hahaha.

PS I hope beantown doesn't see this.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

I was informed the other week by Ugli that I'm not an actual Utah fan, so I don't even know anymore.

Bro, I really appreciate the dedication, just sayin you can't approach my level of connection to the team for reasons beyond your control.

It'd be like if I had a son and then you became friends with him. He and I would share a connection yall couldn't no matter what.

I'm basically the son of the Jazz.

Bro, I really appreciate the dedication, just sayin you can't approach my level of connection to the team for reasons beyond your control.

It'd be like if I had a son and then you became friends with him. He and I would share a connection yall couldn't no matter what.

I'm basically the son of the Jazz.

Then I'm like the step-son that is way more successful and awesome and you are the son with the heroin problem. Daddy Jazz likes me more.

I was conceived in the Salt Palace.

That's badass you were at the 3 OT game.

I was at that game 5th row with my Dad.

We got on the jumbotron with a sign that said "Yo Micheal, Utah is Karl Malone's Playground" in reference to his Micheal Jordan's Playground movie. We got on Sportscenter too.

That's crazy.

I was a Bulls fan and wanted to be like mike wheaties and everything before this game. My dad dad took me to a couple games a year (12th row) but this was my first. After that game Jeff Malone was my favorite player, don't ask me why. The first playoff game I went to was a few years later when we beat the spurs.

I started following the Jazz back when they first moved to Utah. One of my first memories as a Jazz fan was being berated by Adrian Dantley for using a cheap basketball for him to sign, I was in Jr. High at the time and I just thought he was an ***hole after that and was glad when he left. I've followed them religiously since then. I was at both the Stockton and Malone draft parties, and even though I've lived outside of Utah since 1997, I still follow them as closely as I can. I use this site, Twitter and watch all of the games on League Pass Broadband.

I started following the Jazz back when they first moved to Utah. One of my first memories as a Jazz fan was being berated by Adrian Dantley for using a cheap basketball for him to sign, I was in Jr. High at the time and I just thought he was an ***hole after that and was glad when he left. I've followed them religiously since then. I was at both the Stockton and Malone draft parties, and even though I've lived outside of Utah since 1997, I still follow them as closely as I can. I use this site, Twitter and watch all of the games on League Pass Broadband.

You should show up at his cross walk with a cheap stop sign for him to sign.

I was a Jazz fan before there was a Utah Jazz. I'm talking Stars ... with Willie Wise, Ron Boone, Big "Z", and Moses Malone.

As a kid growing up in Sydney Australia in the late 80's - early 90's it was always annoying seeing any other kid who was interested in or played basketball wearing a Lakers or Bulls jersey, I saw Stock play and being that I'm only 6'0" and played pg, I thought wow this guy is awesome, from then on I loved the Jazz