What's new

How many days, months, years do we need to wait on Conley now?

Shad

We still have people on this board that believed Exum would turn it around after 5 years in the league.

How long is it going to take for people to realize Conley doesn't fit?

This is going to get ugly when he opts in for next season. Jazz are going to have to move him anyway. May as well do it sooner rather than later.

For a player known for taking care of the ball he had some weird moments tonight. Jazz probably wont trade him, lets face it.

It's been 26 games and enough opportunities have been given. Conley's competitive level is not at all like that of a quasi-all-Star guard.
I'm counting on you to help the team offensively, but you didn't.
I expect you to organize the attack, but you can't even hit the ball well.
Expect you to bring elite defense to the team, but what's the reality?
The Jazz is not a charity and we will not allow any player not to work hard.
I know you're a good man, 2*NBA Sportsmanship Award, but what's the use of that?
We need to win and we need you to help the team.
As far as the situation is concerned, I think Mudiay is a better choice than you.I hope Coach Snyder can adjust the lineup in time.The strength of the opponents in February should not be underestimated. They are all elite teams at the playoff level.

Love wants out, Conley doesn't fit here. Cavs get a much shorter contract and the Jazz get someone who can actually do something

Get it done
Love's contract is toxic and doesn't fit Utah's timeline. Conley is here to stay and there is no use in contemplating any potential trades. His buddy Ed Davis however must be shipped asap for a bruiser.

I didn't watched the game nor I've seen the highlights, who guarded Eric Gordon? Damn, 50 pts while Westbrook and Harden out. Damn, what a pathetic lost.

I didn't watched the game nor I've seen the highlights, who guarded Eric Gordon? Damn, 50 pts while Westbrook and Harden out. Damn, what a pathetic lost.

royce, joe, a touch of dm. Gordon was simply spectacular, then mix that with a ref who replaced his mouth with his whistle (20fta) and a step-too-slow jazz team == 50 burger.