What's new

how much salary does conley deserve ?

Yeah, mmkay, guy. Keep telling yourself that.

Once a player signs a contract their is an expectation set to what the contract is - both from the organization and fans.

It's clueless apologist fanboys like you that don't get it.

Mike Conley has a top 10 contract in the league. Mike Conley plays like a bench player - therefore, Conley deserves ridicule and has been a bad signing - to this point.
Sports 101.

Tfoh...
What is your argument even? No $*** Conley hasn't lived up to his contract in his first 21 games since joining a new team. So you want no contracts or what are you even suggesting?
If you're just complaining about the signing then I get it. Sure, high expectations that haven't been met yet if at all depending on what your expectations were. Contracts are necessary in professional sports and Conley's contract is our pill to swallow. HOPEFULLY it's not a bitter pill and he figures the new system out.
What makes me or any other poster a clueless fanboy? Maybe stop attacking every poster and get off your Douchebag 101 kick.

What is your argument even? No $*** Conley hasn't lived up to his contract in his first 21 games since joining a new team. So you want no contracts or what are you even suggesting?

Can you even read? Wtf are you talking about suggesting I don't want contracts?

If you go back and reread the post you quoted me on, my point is literally in the first few sentences and easy to understand.

Reading comprehension 101.

To me, if you sign a contract, you should play to the level of said contract or get ridiculed for not playing up to it. Sports 101.

I don't get dudes like you that are apologists for athletes with ****** contracts.

Do you still think Conley was a good addition to the Jazz with his contract?

I don't.

I don't understand how someone translated this to me saying I don't want contracts.

Gawd damn it

How much salary does conley deserve ?

This guy is getting $ 31millions a year. Are you kidding me ? He is playing worse than many nba players who get $ 5 millions a year. The jazz is now paying the penalty for not letting Dante to be the team's next guard off the bench.

The jazz has been ripped off. Well done Quin Synder.

More like well done stupid DL and Zanik