What's new

How Much $$$ Should Jazz Throw at Austin Reaves?

Yes, but hopefully not too much top-5 style.
Ehh. With flattened odds, how even being dog **** has an elite level, and that the Jazz have a million 1sts (including FOUR picks in 2027), I say view it as though it’s unprotected. The Jazz should be aiming for quality over quantity in this case so the risk is worth it.

I like Austin Reaves but I'd like him more in a affordable deal. I dont think he moves the needle that much, even his EPM is in the negative at -0.6.

There's been reports that Jeanie Buss absolutely loves Reaves and refused to include him in any deals at the trade deadline.

Remember when Saint said the Jazz was racist because they signed like 55% of players with white skin this year? Yeah, I do.

Humans use stereotypes. That is shocking news. Is snow cold too? Can't believe it.
Saint Cy of JFC said:
The funny thing about white players in the NBA is that until they become stars white people will project every stereotype onto white players possible.
It's not only about the stereotype, it's the irony that white guys are bagging on white guys. it's like a blonde saying blond jokes, or even worse, a polish guy doing polish jokes. have some pride my dudes, and also in a weird way, stereotyping white guys indirectly stereotypes black guys saying that they are only good for brainless athletic things. racism is racism regardless of who is being focused on.

Reaves with 35 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists on 9/14 from the field and 15/17 from the line in the Lakers win against the Magic tonight.
Yeah, I’m totally sold. The Lakers would have to use their beloved cap space reserved for a star to keep him OR only have Early Bird Rights to match. He’s a sitting duck for us.

EDIT: he’s not a sitting duck.

Last edited: