What's new

https://www.ksl.com/article/46602144/mayo-makeup-heinz-ketchup-tries-to-bond-with-jazz-fans

Also, I recently bought Heinz jalapeño ketchup and it’s awesome.

Also, all ketchup is pretty much the same. Except McDonald’s “Fancy Ketchup.” That **** sucks. If I were CEO, that’d be on my short list of first items of business to fix.

Also, all ketchup is pretty much the same. Except McDonald’s “Fancy Ketchup.” That **** sucks. If I were CEO, that’d be on my short list of first items of business to fix.
Gonna have to try that jalapeno ketchup. I will try anything jalapeno related.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

As someone that has taken a sharp turn away from ketchup towards mustard, jalapeño ketchup is dope.

I will use ketchup on some dogs, and rarely on a leftover burger if out of tomatoes and have nothing else so I don’t have a dry burger. I go through almost any other condiment now before ketchup. I almost never use it with fries unless I literally have nothing else and get tired of eating the fries plain.

I am interested in the jalapeño ketchup though, if they don’t ruin it. Honestly jalapeño fry sauce would be better.

The joke here is that Utahns are so bland and sensitive that ketchup is too spicy for them. But that nightlife tho...

Don't be so sensitive. Embrace it! I did.
Thing is, if you read this thread you will see that most of the comments say that ketchup sucks and that jalepenos in the ketchup improve it a bunch. So basically the opposite of what you are saying.

Thing is, if you read this thread you will see that most of the comments say that ketchup sucks and that jalepenos in the ketchup improve it a bunch. So basically the opposite of what you are saying.

Well, reading has never been my strong suit.

When I lived in Puerto Rico, I was flabbergasted to learn they have had fry sauce there for decades. They call it "mayo ketchup." I always lumped ALL latinos into the "they love spicy foods," so when I learned about mayoketchup, I felt a sort of kindred spirit with PR.
11c915116d8bd931e0c47108f235a4b27bd6e3aa4289d329d43db3115c64f9ba.jpg

I miss Training Table's Ultimate Dipping Sauce. Basically hickory BBQ sauce with a dollop of mayo. This what I usually do at home for fries and union rings.

I miss Training Table's Ultimate Dipping Sauce. Basically hickory BBQ sauce with a dollop of mayo. This what I usually do at home for fries and union rings.
Ya I loved that ****. Also miss their club sandwich. Fantastic.
RIP training table

Reactions: UB
Give me a phone tableside so I can order mah food
There is a place called one man band (I think that's the name) where you can still order via phone in the booth. Just not nearly as yummy as the training table was though

Speaking of food, those bastards at Iggy’s just closed their last location. We found out last week when we got to the parking lot and it was roped off. Been eating that damn Cajun past for 13 years. Watched them slowly close location after location. Then they stopped giving out free bread. I knew it was coming.