What's new

Human Liberty and Government Gone Wrong: The Neil Gallagher Story

babe

So I found an interview of a good Democrat, which every so-called "Patriot" should listen to.

[video]https://larouchepac.com/node/28114

What if I am a real patriot and not a "so-called" patriot? Or did you mean "so-cal" patriot, and since I live in Reno and not LA it wouldn't count?

What if I am a real patriot and not a "so-called" patriot? Or did you mean "so-cal" patriot, and since I live in Reno and not LA it wouldn't count?

everybody believes they are "real patriots". The problem is in exactly which kind of "real patriot". It is the privilege of those who disagree with you to call you "so-called" in their vain attempts to dislodge your loyalty from your ideal to theirs.

In this case, my bile was directed at the kind of "patriot" who is all gung ho for fully-informed and fully-powered "intelligence" agencies working under some pretense of being on "our" side in the war against non-compliant citizens here on American soil.

uhhhhhhmmmmmm. . . . let me re-phrase that. . . . . my bile is directed at people who want government-paid snoops invading your privacy at will, needing no pretext such as a warrant would require.

listen to the video of the Neil Gallagher interview. Yes, he's a democrat. And yes, it's from the LaRouchePac site which means its from some folks who think FDR is the patron saint of Americans, but it is something that Americans should know about, and be unwilling to accept in the conduct of their government. A good "tea-party republican" or even a good "Libertarian" needs to know this, too.

In fact, Democrats should know this. . . .. the ordinary Americans should take back their Democratic Party from the present crop of sold-out demagogues who are running with the wolf-pack of modern fascism.

I did kinda think the question about "so-cal patriots" might be one of two things in your mind. . . . a lame excuse for not caring, attempting to argue that since you're not in LA you don't need to. . . . . or a lame projection of disrepute on the So-Cal area. I know this is popular in San Francisco, but I thought Reno was about like "So-Cal" in the eyes of smug denizens of the Bay. I can understand how everywhere in the world "LA" is held in contempt, but Orange County is better than Reno.

Still, all in all, you're head and shoulders above the run-of-the-mill JazzFan because you still have the guts to crack a joke, even with Corbin coaching yet another dismal year. . . .

So is "so-called" what you become once you leave Southern California? Will it apply to Core4 if he and his family relocate?

So-cal was a lame attempt on a play on words actually.

your* just saying that

at any rate, I don't consider myself any kind of patriot. I don't really understand the term.

And it appears that video is almost 2 hours long!!!

As one might say: tl/dnl

* for effect