What's new

Hypothetical : Mitchell for Markell

I wouldn't do it. Mitchell is the smiling Jesus we've been praying for all these years. Thanks to him, Rudy & Snyder players are going to want to sign here and play for the Jazz.

Nope.

Mitchell is just about everything I want in a Jazz player. Aside from all the basketball attributes, he is really impossible not to like. And he wanted to come to Utah. Let me repeat that since it doesn't happen very often. He wanted to be a Jazzman (I guess that's the term).

While I hold out little hope that players will stay with one team for the large majority of their career, if not their whole career, I really think if he does and continues his trajectory there will be a statue of him outside the Delta Center (or whatever the hell they call it now) one day. Same with Rudy, even if he's struggling some this season.

Between Rudy, Mitchell and Snyder I think we have the right mentality trifecta. Throw in some DL for good measure.

This is such a stupid thread. We should be so incredibly thankful we have Mitchell.

I love trade ideas and you guys know that. This is just stupid. I really hope it gets deleted.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I wouldn't do it. Mitchell is the smiling Jesus we've been praying for all these years. Thanks to him, Rudy & Snyder players are going to want to sign here and play for the Jazz.

You can already see the opinion of the Jazz shifting among players. Joe Johnson stated that Gobert was a factor in him agreeing to sign here. DeMarre Carroll and Booker praise the heck out of Snyder. Then you see the growth of Jazz players...

those of you negging the OP need to step back and realize this is just a mental exercise designed to help underline the fact that we got an enormous ******* steal in the draft and even national media is on board.

You can already see the opinion of the Jazz shifting among players. Joe Johnson stated that Gobert was a factor in him agreeing to sign here. DeMarre Carroll and Booker praise the heck out of Snyder. Then you see the growth of Jazz players...

I think euro players will always have the Jazz on their top 5 thanks to Quin.