What's new

I’m just so happy for Fishonjazz

D

Deleted member 848

Game 6 will be known to many as #PromiseDelivered by donovan, but the og fans will forever know it as the #ReturnofAB

God, what a series. I’ll be super honest— game 5 was one of the most excruciating losses of my entire life. I was shaking with anger the whole ride home after watching it at my friends’ house. I thought we blew it. And when Rubio went down? Thought we blew it. And when we were down 3 and kept giving up offensive-rebounds for the FIRST TIME THIS SERIES?! I thought we blew it. And when Rudy jumped into PG13? I thought we blew it.

****!!! What a series!!! Bring on the Rockets.

And— again— thank you, Alec Burks, for staying ready. Quin’s right— we don’t win this game without him

Game 6 will be known to many as #PromiseDelivered by donovan, but the og fans will forever know it as the #ReturnofAB

God, what a series. I’ll be super honest— game 5 was one of the most excruciating losses of my entire life. I was shaking with anger the whole ride home after watching it at my friends’ house. I thought we blew it. And when Rubio went down? Thought we blew it. And when we were down 3 and kept giving up offensive-rebounds for the FIRST TIME THIS SERIES?! I thought we blew it. And when Rudy jumped into PG13? I thought we blew it.

****!!! What a series!!! Bring on the Rockets.

And— again— thank you, Alec Burks, for staying ready. Quin’s right— we don’t win this game without him

Ya, I’m just gonna go ahead and delete game 5 from my dvr without ever watching it. Seems like the right thing to do.

Ya, I’m just gonna go ahead and delete game 5 from my dvr without ever watching it. Seems like the right thing to do.

You should watch from Quarter 1 to midway through the third, just to watch the fever dream of Jae Crowder. He was unconscious and it was hilarious.

Jae definitely got into George's head. Crowder looked like he was going to kill him. George is likely going to be sleeping with the lights on for the next week.
You think PG’s rattled? Just wait to see what happens to Harden...

You should watch from Quarter 1 to midway through the third, just to watch the fever dream of Jae Crowder. He was unconscious and it was hilarious.

During game 6 boler said that crowder had 15 first quarter points in game 5. Considering the fact that he doesn’t start I figured that has to be incorrect

During game 6 boler said that crowder had 15 first quarter points in game 5. Considering the fact that he doesn’t start I figured that has to be incorrect
4 3s and a field goal... Ingles also had 3 3s in the first qtr iirc. Was looking very much like a massive blow out.