What's new

I Agree with Locke- Get Al Harrington

cowhide

You would rather re-sign Brewer instead of give hayward minutes. I know what Ronnie brings to the table. I really not interested in winning the division. I want to win a championship so any moves have to be short term so we can have enough money to get top talent and not retreads.

Shaggy

You would rather re-sign Brewer instead of give hayward minutes. I know what Ronnie brings to the table. I really not interested in winning the division. I want to win a championship so any moves have to be short term so we can have enough money to get top talent and not retreads.

Well......in order for the Jazz to win a title they pretty much need to win the division first. :)

craig2112

I'm also not worried about Harrington coming to Utah and being a chucker or acting like a jack-***. .

That is exactly why I would not want him.
A blowhard like Harrington is not going to suddenly be a good boy for Sloan. AH has been a dik for too long. And I would suspect that if Sloan kicks his arse hard, AH will just sit on it and collect his paychecks.

mellow

Yes, an aging head case that has never really stuck with any team and will be overpaid to come here is exactly what the jazz need.

If they sign him I will have to concede that Jerry was right--I just don't know what they are trying to accomplish.

David Stern

That is exactly why I would not want him.
A blowhard like Harrington is not going to suddenly be a good boy for Sloan. AH has been a dik for too long. And I would suspect that if Sloan kicks his arse hard, AH will just sit on it and collect his paychecks.

Oh gosh. If he wants to come to Utah, he sure as hell better know that Jerry will kick his ***. And he seems like the kind of player who would respond well to that and become a favorite of sloan to me.