What's new

I bet $7,600 on the Jazz to beat the Raptors

Well, good luck to you.

I don't feel great about this game at all personally. The Raptors are one of the worst matchups in the league for us.

What do you do for a living that you can throw down a bet like that?

Should this be the game thread?

What do you do for a living that you can throw down a bet like that?

I used to work a regular 9-5 job like the rest of you guys. But then I discovered penny stocks (pink sheet stocks). Made my first $160,000 at age 29 and quit my day job. Now I moved to Vegas and been trading and sports handicapping ever since

I agree... there will be some **** on sale.

I've been buying small and mid-cap mining companies (many being silver miners, which I am very bullish on) the past 15 months. It in for the long-haul and was dazzled by some of the great companies that got beaten up today.

In unrelated news, I went shopping and it's true - dumbasses bought all the toilet paper at both Sam's Club & Wal-Mart.

Finally, I hope the OP wins and uses the money to buy something cool.

Well, good luck to you.

I don't feel great about this game at all personally. The Raptors are one of the worst matchups in the league for us.

One thing in our favor is the Raptors are on a back to back and the last game of a 5 game road trip. Hopefully they're tired and don't have any legs.

Nice. I thought he’d be their guy tonight since he only played 16 minutes last night. Ibaka played 36.

Expect RHJ to slaughter us. He only played 6 minutes last night and he’s the hustle guy who will break us down.

Nice. I thought he’d be their guy tonight since he only played 16 minutes last night. Ibaka played 36.

Expect RHJ to slaughter us. He only played 6 minutes last night and he’s the hustle guy who will break us down.
Norman Powell is on fire. Since he’s a guard + on an opposing team, he’s stands a good chance of playing well beyond his averages.

As of this year, the Raps are my favorite non-Jazz team in the association. I like that franchise from top to bottom.

Norman Powell is on fire. Since he’s a guard + on an opposing team, he’s stands a good chance of playing well beyond his averages.
Luckily he played 43 minutes last night.

Also, can anyone who watched the game last night explain why their starters played so many minutes? Close game and all... but these minutes were crazy.

Shorthanded team on a traveling back to back and last game of a 5 game road trip. RIP. Well, we're on the first game after a road trip which are tough, so maybe that will work out in our favor oddly.