What's new

I can see it now, eh?

About the gay kid that committed suicide, why is everyone acting like he got murdered? I mean, **** the two that posted his sex video or make out video, but isn't he the one that ultimately took his own life?

About the gay kid that committed suicide, why is everyone acting like he got murdered? I mean, **** the two that posted his sex video or make out video, but isn't he the one that ultimately took his own life?

He sure got them back good though, right?

Suicide is such a wonderful option. The ultimate last word. Why don't more people do it? It's like totally in your face.

Please note that the word "gay" itself isn't what's causing the issue, at least in my opinion. It's other pejorative terms that people have been using.

In other words, I myself (and probably most of the other mods) would likely not vote for an infraction for someone that just said, "That's so gay". Especially since I moved to Utah 3 years ago I've noticed many people use that phrase in contexts very unrelated to homosexuality.

Katie, please stop being offended everytime the wind blows in a direction you don't see fit. Yes, awful things happened to that guy and I think it all to be very wrong. It doesn't change the fact that he was one goofy looking *******. I'm a goofy looking person. When I die, be it tragic or not, I will still have spent my time alive on this planet as a goofy looking person.

Another good example: No matter how Kate Beckinsale dies, she will always be remembered by me as one fine piece of ***! Can I get a holla from my straight-pride brotha's in the house?

holla.jpg

Eric, I'm still kinda lookin for an explanation for your "always perjorative" claim, eh?

Looky here, spoze I say: That sounds like sumthin a homosexual would do.

Is that good, or bad?

If you're a homosexual, that would seem to be a highly desirable characterization.

If ya aint, then mebbe not.

Do my personal perferences make an otherwise neutral statement somehow insulting? I didn't realize I had that much power, ya know?

Nice way to talk about someone who is dead. Maybe you should try clicking the picture.

Orange%20Pacifier-rr.jpg

Jeez, get over yourself. Have you ever made a post on this board that isn't crying the blues about how unfair hetros are being to homos? Jeez. Have you ever convinced anyone of your opinion on homosexuality?

Personally, I thought the picture was a great depiction of the intimidation of BYU's offense to the Utes. Man, November is going to be brutal... I'm not really a fan of any particular team, although I do cheer for the local teams. But it's pretty obvious to me that this year could be worse than what Johnson and Kruger did in 08... At least that BYU team had Pitta, Hall, Unga, and Collie...

the kid did it because when that video was posted, he got this stigma, lets say i posted of you having sex and people made fun of your wiener? how would that sound, and i kept making twitter messages about your wiener?

the kid did it because when that video was posted, he got this stigma, lets say i posted of you having sex and people made fun of your wiener? how would that sound, and i kept making twitter messages about your wiener?

He's used to it.

admit it aint being aint archie goes full artard archie wants your love blatant racism boozer booz gave us a std burlesque camwhore=am grapharcs! criem damn the limeys darft darft my johnson david $tern wins again david bowie's package duck was banned dude on dude engorged faqs fedor archied this one girl grand_harrison guy-on-guy ha! handjive heat i'd probably do him i know i know... it's serious. intha_bholes_ofthse_teams isjm janet jackson's thigh jazz keefesfadeaway knees touching lather rinse repeat lol look_at_me_am_says lopez man love monroe numberica needs aks seed offseason pay attn 2 him picante please die predictable bleh meh quit cryin relax_throat_muscles ridin dirtay rif_the_attenion_seeker r kelly roseanne_barr rosey sharp knees sloanfail being a bitch so would you stan swabbing the poopdeck throw dem bones toolbox transgedered turner vinyl is small wesley matthews what the duck who let teh dogs out world cup 2010 you're gay youngblood