What's new

I can see it now, eh?

So I suppose people who find no fault in using homophobic slurs in an obviously pejorative manner (despite Hopper's argumentative rantings) have no problem calling people who don't want to participate in the for money fantasy basketball league Jewish?

"Don't want to pay money? Don't be such a Jew."

That's ok, too, right?

Right now, the only ammo BYU fans have when it comes to smack-talk is comparing Alex Smith with a goofy looking person (they seem to forget that Max Hall looks like one of the inbreds from The Hills Have Eyes). It is certainly a GREAT time to be a Ute fan.

Suck on it Insurance Salesman. (I didn't mean that in a gay way)

Right now, the only ammo BYU fans have when it comes to smack-talk is comparing Alex Smith with a goofy looking person (they seem to forget that Max Hall looks like one of the inbreds from The Hills Have Eyes). It is certainly a GREAT time to be a Ute fan.

Your game is coming up, straight wad, and it's going to make me a rich boy.

"Don't want to pay money? Don't be such a Jew."

That's ok, too, right?

Yeah, it's fine. Every jew I've ever known would merely chuckle at such a comment, and then mebbe tell a "cheap-jew" joke, themselves. Of course, aint none of them been pathologically insecure, that I could tell.

Nice way to talk about someone who is dead. Maybe you should try clicking the picture.

Nice way to talk about someone who is dead. Maybe you should try clicking the picture.

Speaking of respect for the deceased, I'm eager for the mods to take a stand against such hurtful statements as "The Jazz killed the Lakers on the boards!"

Is that Alex Smith?
Work of genius.

So are we gonna get to the point where only gay people will be allowed to call each other gay? Is "The "G" Word" going to be a predominant lyric in homosexual music and culture, but taboo everywhere else? Do we need to start censoring the Flintstones for "ignorance of an earlier time". A couple generations down the line when I'm an old man, are my grandkids going to apologize for me if I say "that's gay".

Joke:

In heaven, the English are the cops, the french are the cooks, and the Germans are the bureaucrats.

In hell, the Germans are the police, the English are the cooks, and the French are the bureaucrats.

Totally, over-the-top, "perjorative," I know, but still kinda funny, aint it?

A couple generations down the line when I'm an old man, are my grandkids going to apologize for me if I say "that's gay".

Actually, that wouldn't surprise me.

Up until recently "queer" was actually in the filter. We took it out on the theory that it had a non-offensive legitimate usage and we could trust everyone to not be 14 years old.

Thanks for justifying our confidence in your maturity.

Last edited:
who gives a damn is a guy is gay or a gal. that is their business, we should not lower ourself to demeaning people, that is the job of my iranian government and that piece of **** khamenei.

by the way, that crappy thingy sandwich looks like poop.

It's fine for homosexuals to commandeer and co-opt a long-establshed english word ("gay") and attempt to completely revise it's meaning, but just let some non-homosexual try to do the same, eh? KNOCK IT OFF!

Gays seem to start with the premise that anything "gay" is "bad" and to be avoided, eh? If you say sumthin is "gay," even if it is (like, say, trollin men's restroom's, lookin for "action"), then you are "defaming" homosexuals. Zup wit dat?

Flouncin around in flamboyant costumes, lispin as you go, like Liberace, may be in fact be gay, but don't you dare call it that. That would be "perjorative," an insult.

Last edited:

Katie, please stop being offended everytime the wind blows in a direction you don't see fit. Yes, awful things happened to that guy and I think it all to be very wrong. It doesn't change the fact that he was one goofy looking *******. I'm a goofy looking person. When I die, be it tragic or not, I will still have spent my time alive on this planet as a goofy looking person.

Another good example: No matter how Kate Beckinsale dies, she will always be remembered by me as one fine piece of ***! Can I get a holla from my straight-pride brotha's in the house?

One of Meech's old "friends" said he knew Meech was gay when he came into Meech's apartement while he was in the shower. Meech hadda buncha freshly-cut flowers in fancy vases, the Carpenters playin on the stereo, and came out wrapped in a rainbow towel. Enough to clinch it, right there. What defamation, eh?