What's new

I HOPE WE GET SWEPT

The Sixers blew it by drafting Fultz over Tatum and by overpaying Tobias and Horford. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...

I mean, if that franchise was run by geniuses, they wouldn't have ended up in the situation they were in to begin with.

It's like how the Kings have had something like a dozen top-10 picks in the past 15 years but they were still on pace to win 35 games this year. The incompetence of being unable to build a decent team from all the picks is the same incompetence that led them to having all those picks to begin with.

Both are better than DWill ever was. They can get us rings but it will take a lot of luck. That's true for most teams. I'd rather be a good competitive team for years and hope we get lucky one year. Just like the Stockton and Malone days. It took many first round loses and bad playoff years before breaking through. Unfortunately they didn't catch enough breaks to win it all but I would rather try for that then get stuck in the lottery for decades hoping to draft the next big star and hope he doesn't leave like LeBron did. Cleveland was lucky they drafted a big time star who was also from there. That isn't going to happen often. I'll take my chances keeping two all stars then chasing slightly better all stars in the draft multiple years. I don't really want to be Philly.

Donovan better than d will ? What are u smoking ? No comparison d Will was better

Gobert needs a tall guard feeding him the ball. He's more suited to five big lineups, the one like Lakers and Bucks. Midget guard combo just wouldn't work with Rudy in the middle. DL/Quin needs to realize this and puts Ingles at point. Trade Conley for an athletic wing who can help us build the big lineup. Or else just trade Rudy.

With Quin knowing his opponent and game planning for a series I seriously doubt we get swept. I think he's solid when he has time to plan and practice his schemes. With the lack of athleticism and size we suffer with, the in game adjustments are difficult at best.

Not sure it’s been mentioned yet but figured this was the right thread to include say it. As hard as it is seeing Jordan struggle in the bubble, if it continues it might just save us a chunk of change when re-signing him. With Bojan out and Conley leaving for his baby soon, I’d love to see some strong development on Mitchell’s playmaking and Goberts general growth (diddo for Bradley) and I’d call the bubble a success. Throw in a discount on Clarkson and I think we’re in great shape. Obviously, I prefer winning over all else but plan B shouldn’t be viewed as catastrophic, all things considered.