I HOPE WE GET SWEPT

Ron Mexico

Contributor
I do too, but we are both Jazz fans. Most people probably take Westbrook over Gobert. Regardless, there are still 10 guys on my list without him. Gobert is not a top 10 NBA player.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Gobert is better than Westbrook by a mile. Lillard is the opposite of Gobert.

Gobert might not be top 10 but it's close. He's the DPOY the last two years and that's 1/2 the game. Pretty much any advanced statistic puts him at the top.

Gameface

Black Lives Matter
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Gobert is better than Westbrook by a mile. Lillard is the opposite of Gobert.

Gobert might not be top 10 but it's close. He's the DPOY the last two years and that's 1/2 the game. Pretty much any advanced statistic puts him at the top.
Yeah, people acting like the DPOY x2 is not in the conversation as a top 10 player are the kinds of fans I hate.

Jazzmix

I think it doesn't matter if Gobert is nr 7, 12 or 15. We may argue about it but in the end there is no such a big difference between those guys. But he is not the top 4 - 5, this super top tier of LeBron, Kawhi, Giannis, arguably Durant, maybe Harden. Those are guys who are either great on the both sides of the court or offensively amazing and can regularly deliver you 40 or more. As impactfull as Rudy is he can't pull the team out of a hole if it's losing by 20, he needs someone great on offense on his side to share the leadership of the team. It may be frustrating at times for him. And the reason why he is not really worth supermax. That being said I still love him and hope he will stay on the team and solve his issues with Donovan.

LoPo

Yeah, people acting like the DPOY x2 is not in the conversation as a top 10 player are the kinds of fans I hate.
Back to my original point - Gobert is a top 15 regular season player. The DPOY is a regular season award.

Until Gobert dominates in the playoffs, nobody should consider him near top ten player. Does he play like a DPOY in the playoffs? Against Houston he has been a good starter. Not great, not excellent and definitely not some top 20 elite difference maker. He has to step up when it matters for true respect. That's why Lillard is at a different level.

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

LeBron
Steph
Durant
Kawhi
AD
Lillard
Harden
Westbrook
Siakim
Giannis
Embiid

That's 11. No, Gobert is not top 10. You could argue guys like Kemba, Beal, Doncic, Klay, and others are better too.

Until Gobert dominates in some playoff games, he isn't a top 15 NBA player. I love him, but he doesn't impact a series when it matters most.

He’s better than AD, Lillard, Westbrook, Embiid. Easy.

Shad

Haven't people been saying that they hoped we get swept for the last 3 years to give Donovan and Rudy a 'more desire to win?"

Gameface

Black Lives Matter
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
I hope the jazz get swept out of the playoffs for the next 20 years. That way, 21 years from now I can have a heart attack and die when the finally win again.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

checkbookdoc

A 4-0 beat down in round 1 will help this team long term We need to blow this team up and start from scratch. Let Donovan and Rudy walk. The players hate each other.

Hopefully we suck enough to get a top pick and do not blow it on an Enes Kanter type scam
This post makes me so happy the dislike button has been added!
Only thing better would be a rule that if you say something so stupid that you get 50 dislikes then your account gets locked for a week.