What's new

I HOPE WE GET SWEPT

A 4-0 beat down in round 1 will help this team long term We need to blow this team up and start from scratch. Let Donovan and Rudy walk. The players hate each other.

Hopefully we suck enough to get a top pick and do not blow it on an Enes Kanter type scam
It's times like this that I am truly grateful that this site has an ignore button. Goodbye forever.

The pure idiocy. Let’s trade our stars who are both in the top 15-20, Gobert inside top ten so we can get high draft picks to hopefully draft a couple guys who will eventually be top 20 or better. WTF does this guy think Gobert and DM are?
Definitely not too 20 players. Top 30 maybe

The pure idiocy. Let’s trade our stars who are both in the top 15-20, Gobert inside top ten so we can get high draft picks to hopefully draft a couple guys who will eventually be top 20 or better. WTF does this guy think Gobert and DM are?

Lmao at them both being top 15-20. Plus we had Bogey. Plus we had Jinglin Joe. And a Godsend in Clarkson. And a great glue guy in Royce. And Conley who was starting to play well.

And with all that we were destined for the 4 or 5 seed and another first round exit at the hands of the Rockets.

Last edited:
Lol pretty sure this dude is trolling or he's just mad he lost a ton of money on a terrible bet(I suspect trolling as well).

Lmao at them both being top 15-20. Plus we had Bogey. Plus we had Jinglin Joe. And a Godsend in Clarkson. And a great glue guy in Royce. And Conley who was starting to play well.

And with all that we were destined for the 4 or 5 seed and another first round exit at the hands of the Rockets.

Sometimes I think we should pivot, but then I remember the run Sacramento, NY, Orlando, and others have had... I get it... we want a title, but 50+ wins most seasons and faint glimmers of title hope are good too. If you want to go full Process that takes years to work and doesn't always yield the result you want... but it is the most likely way to win a championship.

Maybe the virus has changed me... but I'm cool with having a good team with super likeable dudes. Just don't have major **** ups or obvious needs that you overlook and I'm good.

Gobert is not a top-10 player lol. I love him but come on.

******** you do. He’s easily a top ten player
there is a case to be made, but easily top ten is a tough statement. He's a different kind of star. Both guys are top 20-30 or close enough. Having two of those guys with some great glue/rotation players makes us really good. We ****ed up on the Conley deal, but who knows maybe they can salvage it somehow.

If DM goes to the next level... which he could... that will likely be the source of our next big jump. I'm not talking just improvement... next level improvement.

******** you do. He’s easily a top ten player
LeBron
Steph
Durant
Kawhi
AD
Lillard
Harden
Westbrook
Siakim
Giannis
Embiid

That's 11. No, Gobert is not top 10. You could argue guys like Kemba, Beal, Doncic, Klay, and others are better too.

Until Gobert dominates in some playoff games, he isn't a top 15 NBA player. I love him, but he doesn't impact a series when it matters most.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

LeBron
Steph
Durant
Kawhi
AD
Lillard
Harden
Westbrook
Siakim
Giannis
Embiid

That's 11. No, Gobert is not top 10. You could argue guys like Kemba, Beal, Doncic, Klay, and others are better too.

Until Gobert dominates in some playoff games, he isn't a top 15 NBA player. I love him, but he doesn't impact a series when it matters most.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
I take Rudy over Westbrook without a doubt

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I HOPE WE GET SWEPT

giphy.gif