What's new

I HOPE WE GET SWEPT

A 4-0 beat down in round 1 will help this team long term We need to blow this team up and start from scratch. Let Donovan and Rudy walk. The players hate each other.

Hopefully we suck enough to get a top pick and do not blow it on an Enes Kanter type scam
What is this lol

A 4-0 beat down in round 1 will help this team long term We need to blow this team up and start from scratch. Let Donovan and Rudy walk. The players hate each other.

Hopefully we suck enough to get a top pick and do not blow it on an Enes Kanter type scam

Huh? Seriously?

Being serious. I want to blow it up and rebuild. Neither Donovan or Rudy are stars in today’s nba
Donovan can be. Although I won’t be too upset if they aren’t there that long. The tampering stuff isn’t something I like the thought of in this bubble.

Being serious. I want to blow it up and rebuild. Neither Donovan or Rudy are stars in today’s nba
Donovan has everything that a star needs. There aren't many guys in the history of the NBA, including hall of famers, who accomplished what he has accomplished through 2.5 seasons.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Donovan has everything that a star needs. There aren't many guys in the history of the NBA, including hall of famers, who accomplished what he has accomplished through 2.5 seasons.

One big issue. Donovan can’t shoot. Yes he gets streaky sometimes , but I want him gone. Rather keep Clarkson

One big issue. Donovan can’t shoot. Yes he gets streaky sometimes , but I want him gone. Rather keep Clarkson
Donovan can do everything and he is 23. Didn't Malone shoot like 50% from the free throw line early on? Donovan will continue to get better. He is a star. He is a willing defender and a willing passer.

I don't want to get swept, but if we do, the Gobert experience is the one that ends. If he doesn't dominate this postseason, that means he never has which means we cannot overpay to keep him. Build around a PG Donovan.