What's new

I know I wont regret this.. (motorcycle)

Dutch, I recommend riding without a helmet. That really really moves the soul.

naah helmets are BADDASS

bell-rogue-solid-helmet.jpg

or this one
HE3010EBLK-1.jpg

naah helmets are BADDASS

Ill have to disagree with you on that one. They are safer but not cooler. Helmets are lame looking and that one in particularly is a bit douchey to me. Although it is kind of simple and that is better with helmets. No reason to draw peoples attention to your safety stuff. But thats just me, I think all those body armor and spine jacket things are really dumb looking.

I did write a research paper about helmets and their safety. The stats dont necessarily agree the are safer. You have a higher chance of wrecking due to poor vision, especially peripheral vision and cant hear as well. You also feel safer so you attempt to do more. In actual accidents people tend to get deadly neck injuries due to the extra weight they cannot hold up. But You dont sustain head injuries as often. Although that paper I wrote was like 10-15 years ago so data could be way different. States that mandate helmets like Cali have higher death rate in accidents and more accidents per rider than states that dont mandate helmets like Utah.

I usually wear a helmet personally but not always, especially if its a short ride. But these days I ride pretty defensively and casually. Not like when I was 18-25 and rode bikes like my old Ducati 750 super sport, or Honda CBR like a jackass.

Ill have to disagree with you on that one. They are safer but not cooler. Helmets are lame looking and that one in particularly is a bit douchey to me. Although it is kind of simple and that is better with helmets. No reason to draw peoples attention to your safety stuff. But thats just me, I think all those body armor and spine jacket things are really dumb looking.

I did write a research paper about helmets and their safety. The stats dont necessarily agree the are safer. You have a higher chance of wrecking due to poor vision, especially peripheral vision and cant hear as well. You also feel safer so you attempt to do more. In actual accidents people tend to get deadly neck injuries due to the extra weight they cannot hold up. But You dont sustain head injuries as often. Although that paper I wrote was like 10-15 years ago so data could be way different. States that mandate helmets like Cali have higher death rate in accidents and more accidents per rider than states that dont mandate helmets like Utah.

I usually wear a helmet personally but not always, especially if its a short ride. But these days I ride pretty defensively and casually. Not like when I was 18-25 and rode bikes like my old Ducati 750 super sport, or Honda CBR like a jackass.
how about this one? i really think these 2 are baddass. the muzle and glasses can come off
shark-raw-motorcycle-helmet-and-bike2.png

Last edited:
072915top-i.jpg

so what do you guys think about electric motorcycles, to me they are for hipsters and liberal/democrats. aka for female cats.
but sure would be nice to not get oil from iran in my motorcycle. also electricity is cheaper round the parts where i will drive my motor.
the above one victore empulse tt has a msrp 20.000 compared to about 13000 for the one in orignal post.

a 2nd option for a electric motorcycle is zero S form zero motorcycle at about msrp 12000
2013_zero-s_studio_black-rp_1680x1200_press.jpg

but yeah what say you my fellow jfz.

are these electric bikes lame.

or should i just go For V-twin 106 cubic inches of GUZZOLINE guzzling FREEDOM!!!!!!! WITNESS ME!
hammer_8_ball_f3.jpg

or should i go for the mediocre electric motorcycle

How fast are these electric bikes?

I would ride one but I think I would really miss out on the sound of gas bikes. I love the sound of a mean motorcycle.

Imo
Go electric

How fast are these electric bikes?

I would ride one but I think I would really miss out on the sound of gas bikes. I love the sound of a mean motorcycle.

the empulse tt is 100mph-110mph depending on various conditions and a range of about 140 mile range

hte zero motors electric s goes about 95mph with about a 185mil city range(u can get bigger battery packs to increase ranger)

Not quite sure I get the idea of an electric mountain bike but I like the rest.
Well I'm not in good enough shape to ride a regular bike to work and up steep hills and stuff and I don't go fast enough.
So I had a regular mountain bike that just sat in the garage all the time.
So I sold that bike and got my eclectic bike. I ride it all over the place (work, gameface poker night, grocery store, traxx station, redbox, restaurants, etc) and it's great cause if you want to take it easy and not get all sweaty you can use the throttle and cruise around at about 25 mph. Or you can use the throttle and pedal hard and go about 30 mph and still get some decent exercise.
Or you can not use the throttle at all if you want to get lots of exercise.

Basically I can choose how hard I want to work, save money on gas and miles on my car and I have allot of fun riding.

How much for that bike, fish? Pretty badass.
2300 bucks.

Anytime I let someone ride it they always want to go for another ride and then want to get one for themselves.

Go to prodeco.com to check out the selection. My bike is one of the more expensive ones..... They have E-bikes that are allot cheaper too

2300 bucks.

Anytime I let someone ride it they always want to go for another ride and then want to get one for themselves.

Go to prodeco.com to check out the selection. My bike is one of the more expensive ones..... They have E-bikes that are allot cheaper too

damm bro thats expensive.
but pretty bad ***.

I happened to run into a friend who has the Zero electric motorcycle. Its the one that looks like an enduro. I took it for a test ride and was surprised how much fun it is. Very smooth to ride, really great acceleration. The torque is instant. The bike is almost silent which is weird at first but kind of fun. It made it feel like you were just flying. I actually would consider one of these now after riding one. Plus the 300,000 mile warranty, no real service to be done. You only ever replace tires and brakes. You can plug it into any regular outlet and it charges fast. This would be really nice for getting around town. Harleys new electric bike looks pretty cool too.

I happened to run into a friend who has the Zero electric motorcycle. Its the one that looks like an enduro. I took it for a test ride and was surprised how much fun it is. Very smooth to ride, really great acceleration. The torque is instant. The bike is almost silent which is weird at first but kind of fun. It made it feel like you were just flying. I actually would consider one of these now after riding one. Plus the 300,000 mile warranty, no real service to be done. You only ever replace tires and brakes. You can plug it into any regular outlet and it charges fast. This would be really nice for getting around town. Harleys new electric bike looks pretty cool too.
damm ur making my decision harder.
but still in love with the original post bike the victory gunner