What's new

I love people

source.gif

I always cook a turkey in my smoker. Best turkey you'll ever have, guaranteed.

I also love Hubbard squash and yams. And pie of course.

I'm thankful that I get to work today (I'm at work currently). Double time and a half! And I worked Sunday (which is normally my day off) so I'm gonna get 18 hours of overtime this week plus 8 hours of holiday pay for only working 50 hours this week. Should be one of my bigger checks of the year and just in time for Christmas shopping. Plus I didn't use my vacation time so i cashed out 40 hours of vacation time to use for Christmas (I do that every year).

Thanksgiving is my far my favorite holiday. You have the 5 F's (Food, Football, Friends, Family, and either Free time from work or Funding for Christmas), 6 F's if you get lucky , there is no pressure and you don't have to buy or receive gifts. It's awesome!

Probably going to take my daughter sledding when I get home from work today too. Take advantage of all this snow.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Probably going to take my daughter sledding when I get home from work today too. Take advantage of all this snow.
Where do you sled? I grew up in Sandy but live in Lehi. The only good sledding places I know of are in Sandy, which is unfortunate because it’s hard to haul 5 kids up there.

Where do you sled? I grew up in Sandy but live in Lehi. The only good sledding places I know of are in Sandy, which is unfortunate because it’s hard to haul 5 kids up there.
No where special. There is decent hill by the olympic speed skating oval in kearns that we go to sometimes. There is also a decent spot by a new Smiths out by my place. Nothing great. I have heard of some awesome spots on the east side but i dont want to drive that far since my daughter is only 3 and she doesn't really care. Maybe when she is older i will have to find a good spot.

No where special. There is decent hill by the olympic speed skating oval in kearns that we go to sometimes. There is also a decent spot by a new Smiths out by my place. Nothing great. I have heard of some awesome spots on the east side but i dont want to drive that far since my daughter is only 3 and she doesn't really care. Maybe when she is older i will have to find a good spot.
Aspen Meadows Park was where we always went as kids. It’s a huge bowl.

28839367_PGHbewDTx8BVDIqrbNGGd2bZnjg5-vWZQIPl2cAU7O8.jpg

(This is not my picture).

Aspen Meadows Park was where we always went as kids. It’s a huge bowl.

28839367_PGHbewDTx8BVDIqrbNGGd2bZnjg5-vWZQIPl2cAU7O8.jpg

(This is not my picture).
That place looks good.
I just bought a new sled a few weeks ago and I'm excited to try it out. I will probably just break it though lol. They don't make many sleds that are cheap and big enough for me.

I just googled it and it looks a lot like the place by the Smith's that's near my house. I think it's a big bowl for drainage/flooding related issues.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app