What's new

I owe some apologies.

You didn't have to fo realz,, just one of the best avatars here. Yours and Root/// whatever the hell I can't remember what it is exactly.

Nah man, I liked the avatar big times. I didn't think it was appreciated so I went Castor Troy.

Hell, you inspired me to bring it back. I'm happy I made the choice.

Me either. I'd die instantly.

"Unlike other liver and kidneys that break down overtime, PKM's internal organs break down IN-STANT-LY!"

Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.jpg

No order whatsoever...
(I'm drunk... and loving everybody... and feeling badly for my perpetual sarcastic *** tone... my bad bois.

1st- UGLI.. You're a way cool guy.. a good friend.. and a critically important poster here. I've been t. harsh here only because I knew you could take it. Just a shout out for the good of you.

2nd- Hack.. I've been too critical of your "past"... you're a damn good poster.

3rd- Cyrone.. sometimes our love affair has flare ups.. but I wouldn't want to do this w/o you.

4th- JGolds.. so sorry it took me so long to see.

5th- franklin.. you are so scary smart that I knowned I should be feeding it rather than just taking shots and trying to bring u down to my level.

6th- trout.. your technique is a thing of beauty.... all of it.

7th- zulu.. don't ever stop bein u bro.. the BEST EVER. Be checking ur mailbox soon!!

8th- orangello.. you are a bright spot on the landscape of those following bb players early on.. keep on.

9th- jako.. I could have done so much more.. I am sorry. I mean that. You're a good dude.. and dad.

10th- spycam.. I've been pretty cool to you, I think.. a rare spot in an otherwise ultra-blemished track record.. come visit bro.

11th- Colton.. you are like the David Stern of this board. Behind the scenes you're doing all the heavy lifting to make things a success...... but when you show your face you're booed like Burke hitting a game winning shot this year.

12th- Jason.. thanks for the site and your preferential treatment.

13th- stoked.. solid man.. thx for all your contributions and most importantly your back up. Youre dependable. So am I.

14th- thee jazz fan.. your takes are very good. You take some ish and keep coming. I'm a supporter and vow to be more vocal in the future.

15th- A-train.. bro.. lovin u lately. Srs. You are bringin it an early age and pullin ur weight like a champ. Got yo back.

16th- scorpjazz.. please post more.... I remember loving your takes and now there too few and far in between.

17th- kkk... sheeeeesh. I like you. There I said it.

18th- core4.. I always pimp u out. No apologies.. you're the bees knees..... as orangello would say.

19th- thriller.. everybody is trolling. Youre the bsst! I do like talking with you.

20th- Rev.. DAMN! Love this guy. Love....... I should tell u more.

21st- Moe- I can sense special about her.. not short bus special... but something truly special.. I hope she has everything in life.

22nd- Log... dude.. I loved u so much I pretended to be you.. and fooled some people.. important people. Glad ur back bro.

23rd- chris-l.. I need my uk shirts back, biot...... I mean bro. :)

24th- scootsy.. u are the ish and I need to do more to kick ur *** up the totem.

25th- fishon.. someone I wanna meet. Lets go tear some **** up.

26th- nightmare. . The board was better when you were here.....

27th- fresh prince.. POST MORE.. your ****s real.... srs, do more.

28th- Vermin.. one of, if not my fave poster.. dude justb tells **** like it is. Love it.

29th- Hantlers... I love to hate on Hant but dude is someone I would trust in any situation. A brother.

30th- Numberica... a damn good poster that I think wants me.. I hope wants me. In all seriousness... a very valued guy for info on almost any topic.. srs.

31st- GVC.. post MORE.. I knos u hate all us stupids.. but I love your takes.. a lot.

32nd- jazzspazz.. I love ur personality adding to the variety.. not the same without you.

33rd- catchall.. damn bro.. ur killin it with your info and takes.. I should so be giving u more props.. will try harder.

34th- Gameface.. just a totally fair and balanced guy with an occassional well-placed jab... solid, solid. Should be a mod.

35th- bigb.. u always been good to me and wanna say thanks. Srsly.. you're a good dude.

36th- Nate.. u used to be cool but it's like u forgot about me..... is it the weed? I kid. Ur a cool dude.

37th- babe.. THE most underrated poster here. Everyone knows him... but not many get him. When I am fortunate enough to catch a brief glance into his soul.. I see something beautiful. /nohomo

38th- bean.. keep going bro.. I am srs when I say people are feeling badly for giving u crap. Solid.

39th- bronc70.. dude.. my boi. Righteous on every level.

40th- darkwing.. I appreciate your passion and fortitude. Stay strong.. love it.

41st- yb85... PLEASE POST MORE.... !!@@!

42ND- MELLOW.. awesome contributions.. love reading your insight.

43rd- Archie.. I intentionally left you off wanting to just **** with you.. even though I probably owe you an apology, as well.. you're delectibly fun to mess with. Keep bein you bro. It's special.

44th- Honz.. glad to see you back again with a little more regularity. Looking forward to hearing stories of you and Arch. Dead srs.

45th- Ann.. cmon back.. KKK IS SORRY!!!

46th- default.. like I say I in the future.. double sorry!!!

47th- Gibbs.. if I have EVER said a mean word to you.. it was a LIE!! You are a national treasure.

I can think of like 20 more.... taking a break.

It's about flippin' time, dude. I'm special? Yes, we know.

with a list like that, PKM, anyone who's not on it is just wondering why not.

I think more people get me than like me, and that's the way things always are, always will be. Sometimes it's worthwhile when someone tries to set me straight on something. . . . .

probably what makes this place worthwhile for me.

I think more people get me than like me, and that's the way things always are, always will be. Sometimes it's worthwhile when someone tries to set me straight on something. . . . .

I like you, babe. Were you on the list??

I dunno, I don't think so. That list is pretty comprehensive and it covers most (if not all) posters who posts here on a regular basis. How would it be possible for PKM to comment on MoWillsap who has hardly utter a word around these parts?????