What's new

I really don't miss Deron that much...

They reminded me of a kids math homework covered with hideous, black eraser marks... but there's no way they were as bad as Birdman's or those lips on the side of Kenyon Martin's face.

I think all the crystal meth irrepably killed almost all of Bird Man's brain cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
Devin used to annoy the hell out of me when he played with the Mavericks, but I think it was mainly because I watched him when they were playing the Jazz. That trade was flat out robbery by us now that I have seen a fair amount of him and Favors' potential a bit more. If we hit on one of those draft picks, KOC should be arrested for murder.
Even more so if DWill doesn't reup with the Nets.

Prokhorov will be sent to gulag if DWill leaves.

I never hung out with D-Will like some of you did, so I can't really miss him.
I don't miss his attitude, I don't miss him yelling at other players or the coach.
I don't even miss Tory Ellis.
I do like our current team, and think they will start winning more once they start to gel.
I hope we don't waste our NJ pick.

I am pretty shocked by this, honestly, but it is the truth. I haven't thought to myself while watching any Jazz games since the trade, "I really wish we had Deron right now". Maybe because it has been fun to watch Jefferson become our go to guy down the stretch of games and see how he handles it. He has done pretty damn well, I think.

I agree. That is, until I realized my richard was gone.

When we traded Deron, I thought my richard traded for 4 richards was a good trade.

Then Deron started cutting off the other richards. New Jersey chopping 2 richards in a row in London?

That's bullsnards!!

Now Deron's wife just had a kid.

New Jersey plays a game without the big richard with 15 and 15.

What???? New Jersey beats Golden state without richard??????

This sucks.

I give up. Stupid richard head Deron. Richard that motha.

Last edited: