What's new

I say we boycott the Jazz until a trade is made

I try to do that. I dvr the game, and fast forward the first until Hayward, and Favors come in.

Yeah I already do that too. I don't think it resonates with the Jazz ratings though because we're still technically watching the game. In other words, it's a boycott that has no effect on the organization.

Maybe we should convince the people that go to the games to not sit in their chairs until Hayward and Favors get in.

Yeah I already do that too. I don't think it resonates with the Jazz ratings though because we're still technically watching the game. In other words, it's a boycott that has no effect on the organization.

Maybe we should convince the people that go to the games to not sit in their chairs until Hayward and Favors get in.

That would be AWESOME.

Best Idea i've ever heard. I'm going on January 19th. I'm starting this movement against the Cavs

I'm going to boycott until something like this trade is made:

https://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=apmb9vn

Plus a 1st round pick from the Cats. I know Gordon's contract sucks, but it's only 2 years, and it's worth shedding Big Al, giving Favors and Kanter more playing time, and getting a young, Memo-like athletic big like Mullens to give more space for F&K to operate inside (Diop is a defensive-minded C who can give a solid 10 minutes or ride the pine).

I'm sick of watching this team. I think I'm going on a personal boycott unless/until a trade is made. Watching them as currently constructed is pretty painful anyway, so not a big loss.

Who's with me? Anyone?

What if the trade is for Boozer?

I say we boycott watching the starters.

Done and done.... i have been watching the starters in a semi fast forward for a while now anyway.

How about we boycott them until the coach is fired? This team is not desperate for a trade. Just a coach who knows how an NBA team is supposed to run an offense.

I'm sick of watching this team. I think I'm going on a personal boycott unless/until a trade is made. Watching them as currently constructed is pretty painful anyway, so not a big loss.

Who's with me? Anyone?

...I'm thinking of switching to the Timber Wolves.....you with me???

I'm with you. They play the way the Jazz used to play. The more I watch the Jazz now the more I can't stand watching them -- in fact, I have stopped watching them, for the first time since NBA League Pass started.

I fast forward whenever starters are playing. Saves me lots of time. And I've honestly started following the timberwolves. They're much more fun to watch and I don't feel like a big market band wagoner. In all fairness, I was watching the wolves when they were still crappy last year too. I'm done with the jazz until big al and/or Corbin is gone. I hate them both.

It doesn't matter to me if the teams is bad, good, or what ever. They are still my team and I well watch them play no matter what. I do like good basketball and I watch other teams. (the T-Wolves being one of my league pass teams). But I well never not watch my Jazz