What's new

If Favors played with heart like Steven Adams

Dear [MENTION=295]Red Jazz Fan[/MENTION]

You are a d bag. This is a legitimate thread you will see by the responses. Thank you for the bitch made neg rep. Stop attempting to kill all discourse by giving them to everyone you do not agree with. Bitch.

I'd prefer that he could develop an outside shot like Steph or Klay.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Imagine if Trey Burke was 10ft taller. Would he be the best player ever, like ever ever?

So many apologists. Favors can play w heart like Karl Malone and DeMarre. [MENTION=150]BabyPeterzz[/MENTION]

What if Exum had a baby with Mortal Kombat Sheeva and we drafted him later and we got a 4 armed Exum at PG? How many championships would we win then?

You're stepping on slippery ground with this post.

I like Favors, but I don't love him without question like some posters on here.

Some people won't admit that he may actually have plateaued, or be regressing, instead of improving. His TRB% has decreased for four years in a row. His AST and BLK%'s last year both decreased. His USG%, TS% and TOV% are identical to the year before.

He is a good player, with a great body... and on a great contract. I would include him, Trey Burke, #12, and the OKC or Warriors pick, plus some second rounders, in an offer to try and pry the #2 from LA.

How good could he be? Adams be ballin this series. MVP.

Everyone things Favors doesn't give a sh*t when he does. And please don't bring up the last few games of the season. He was playing at like 60%

You are a d bag. This is a legitimate thread you will see by the responses. Thank you for the bitch made neg rep. Stop attempting to kill all discourse by giving them to everyone you do not agree with. Bitch.

... Shots fired

He can always try negative reps but I speak to my father and he says this can't have tolerate to family!!!!!

What a little bitch u are. Boo hoo u got a neg rep. Poor baby!!

You're stepping on slippery ground with this post.

I like Favors, but I don't love him without question like some posters on here.

Some people won't admit that he may actually have plateaued, or be regressing, instead of improving. His TRB% has decreased for four years in a row. His AST and BLK%'s last year both decreased. His USG%, TS% and TOV% are identical to the year before.

He is a good player, with a great body... and on a great contract. I would include him, Trey Burke, #12, and the OKC or Warriors pick, plus some second rounders, in an offer to try and pry the #2 from LA.

Ok, so Favors is not really all that good, but he and several mediocre/poor assets might bring back the 2nd pick overall. Cool.

How good could he be? Adams be ballin this series. MVP.

Wow you sure got a lot of negative responses for a 5 lettered question. Yes Adams played with a lot of heart, not just in the Western Conference finals, but in the playoffs and the regular season in general. This is the kind of little think that makes a big difference to a team. I wouldn't say that Favors doesn't play with heart, but I would say that Favors hasn't found his inner venom. He is a very talented and a gifted power forward, but the Jazz in general lack multiple players that come on the court with the intent to be "game changers". Guys that play the game like they are out to prove others wrong regardless of media or opinions. Sometimes it only takes a few of these guys to get on the court and get the rest of the team on board. But that is something that players either have or don't. And no matter how talented they are or are not, that hungry factor never decreases. Trevor Booker seems to have that every time he steps on the court. He doesn't produce insane numbers,but sometimes you don't have to if you want to make a difference. He goes after loose balls, interrupts passes, and causes shots to go awry. We need more heart and there is no doubt about it. If a game is one the line, you will then see who has heart and who doesn't. The little things matter.

What if Exum had a baby with Mortal Kombat Sheeva and we drafted him later and we got a 4 armed Exum at PG? How many championships would we win then?
What if Exum and Gobert both had Street Fighter Dhalsim arms?...opponents would average 15-20 points a game against us (all free throws). This is fun.