What's new

If Kings decide to trade Jimmer potential suitors are Jazz, Suns

A-Train (old)

aotlsg.jpg

We totally need a one trick pony for a 4th PG. Get it done KOC!

Eh......

I'm sure he's better than what he showed in Sactown, just cause of their system/personal, but I still wouldn't be thrilled to have him in Utah.

ESPN rumors are taking things local reporters/writer have on their teams or opinions/made up rumors from less popular blogs and sites and placing them on that page under the Insider label. Find the original source. Might be from Bleacher Report.

ESPN rumors are taking things local reporters/writer have on their teams or opinions/made up rumors from less popular blogs and sites and placing them on that page under the Insider label. Find the original source. Might be from Bleacher Report.

Why does everyone make fun of the Bleacher Report?

[/sarcasm] Please don't feel like you need to dignify that with a response

I have never cooled off on a player to the degree I've cooled off on Jimmer in the past 12 months.

It's like when the hot girl you've been making out with turns out to have a *****.

So, now even the proper medical term for a man's genitals is censored? What am I supposed to call it? A wee-wee?

I have never cooled off on a player to the degree I've cooled off on Jimmer in the past 12 months.

It's like when the hot girl you've been making out with turns out to have a *****.

This is exactly how I feel. I'll admit I was on the bandwagon come draft day, and was a big BYU/Jimmer fan, but it's honestly come to the point that I kind of laugh when he's playing awful. I can't put my finger on what's turned me off so bad. It's not his play, but I think how he acts when he plays. Maybe it's the fact that he'll keep jacking up shots when he's cold and every single time he misses he slaps his hands and acts all pissed. Dude you're 3 for 13, every shot you take isn't supposed to go in - in fact, the stats suggest that less than 50% should go in, so maybe you should do the opposite and act elated when you make one?

Get him while he's cheap. Could we trade Hayward straight up for him? They both were drafted about the same spot.
I want him on the Jazz so much I think we should be able to throw in Millsap to sweeten the deal. Cmon KOC, let's get us some Jimmer. I do think we need to trade a white player for Jimmer though because it's not fair to the other teams to be down a white player.

Did you guys see him go 10/21 and score 30. It was the best 10/21 I ever saw, and they were difficult shots. This is going to be his breakout year... he could get MIP and 6th man of the year in the same year.

You know you all love THE JIMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-did I lay it on too thick? What about the hidden message? Too strong?

This is exactly how I feel. I'll admit I was on the bandwagon come draft day, and was a big BYU/Jimmer fan, but it's honestly come to the point that I kind of laugh when he's playing awful. I can't put my finger on what's turned me off so bad. It's not his play, but I think how he acts when he plays. Maybe it's the fact that he'll keep jacking up shots when he's cold and every single time he misses he slaps his hands and acts all pissed. Dude you're 3 for 13, every shot you take isn't supposed to go in - in fact, the stats suggest that less than 50% should go in, so maybe you should do the opposite and act elated when you make one?

You know, I'm not a BYU fan at all, but I also bought into the romantic notion of a local hero being drafted by the Jazz. I wanted Jimmer because it seemed like it would be a wonderful story. In the end, he simply turned out to be a pretty poor player, and I thank the Kings for drafting them and allowing the Jazz to take Burks without afterthoughts.

It's scary that a year later, Burks already looks set for a long career in the NBA in one role or another, and Jimmer should probably worry that there may not be an NBA contract for him after his rookie one expires.

Ok, I'll stop fooling around in these threads for a minute... but I have so much fun with it.

I love the Burks pick. I don't want Jimmer on the Jazz.

There... happy now? Sheesh