What's new

Ignore

Jazz Spazz

Inconceivable
Staff member
So, I was messing around with all sorts of stuff, and when I was messing with the ignore I found something funny.

Because Ugli, Gameface, PKM, and YB have their own forum they are considered admins and cannot be put on ignore.
Cool huh?

By the way, the site looks really cool with most people on ignore. If you are bored give it a try, check it out. Be warned, it will get boring fast.

Moral of the story, if you want to never be ignored, start your own forum.

So, I was messing around with all sorts of stuff, and when I was messing with the ignore I found something funny.

Because Ugli, Gameface, PKM, and YB have their own forum they are considered admins and cannot be put on ignore.
Cool huh?

By the way, the site looks really cool with most people on ignore. If you are bored give it a try, check it out. Be warned, it will get boring fast.

Moral of the story, if you want to never be ignored, start your own forum.

Interesting. We've had other strange issues with people who have their own forums--for example, a regular moderator cannot issue an infraction to them, it has to come from Jason or myself. Didn't know that about ignore, though.

True Story: I'm the only double premium member on jazzfanz.

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO

Interesting. We've had other strange issues with people who have their own forums--for example, a regular moderator cannot issue an infraction to them, it has to come from Jason or myself. Didn't know that about ignore, though.

Not only that, but every time I try to neg-rep UGLI (which is frequently) I get a pop-up that says "NONE SHALL PASS".

Not only that, but every time I try to neg-rep UGLI (which is frequently) I get a pop-up that says "NONE SHALL PASS".

ooh, I wanna try that, but it'd violate my "no neg rep" policy...

and the corollary to the JazzSpazz proposition is that if you want everyone to ignore you, quit posting. It also applies if you want nobody to ignore you. Double bang for the buck, I guess.

ooh, I wanna try that, but it'd violate my "no neg rep" policy...

and the corollary to the JazzSpazz proposition is that if you want everyone to ignore you, quit posting. It also applies if you want nobody to ignore you. Double bang for the buck, I guess.

Ahhh.. the good ol days.