What's new

Igor

First they do not let him draft Doncic and now they firing him LMAO. Idiots. Keep stinking Suns, keep stinking.

It’s almost like maybe Igor isn’t the problem... I wonder what the issue could be... really head scratcher to figure out why this doesn’t work for them... is there a common theme anywhere in this mystery that could possibly clue us in.

I’m 90% sure Igor is coming home but feel bad it didn’t work out for him.

only real barrier i see is Igor himself, his ambitions may be beyond him going back to being an assistant and he may look for a head coaching gig at a college or in Europe. Can't say I'd blame the guy if he made that choice but i think if Quin wants him he'll probably get him.

Issue is that you get fired there after one year and it’s hard to step back into a head coaching job immediately.

Phoenix is the worst. Owner forces them to take Auton then fires GM cuz they don’t have a pg... how hard would it have been to just take Doncic... there were many center they could have just poached in free agency or just roll with Chandler for a while... but nah take Ayton and pass on the golden boy.

Issue is that you get fired there after one year and it’s hard to step back into a head coaching job immediately.

Phoenix is the worst. Owner forces them to take Auton then fires GM cuz they don’t have a pg... how hard would it have been to just take Doncic... there were many center they could have just poached in free agency or just roll with Chandler for a while... but nah take Ayton and pass on the golden boy.

He'd walk into any top job in Europe, I for one would welcome him back with open arms.

He'd walk into any top job in Europe, I for one would welcome him back with open arms.

Don’t know what the money looks like out there... assistants make great money here... he definitely had options and everyone kinda knows the deal with Phoenix... I do think he may be suited better for a high level assistant... not sure how well he connected with the players in Phoenix. His national team guys seem to love him and guys here loved him so it might be that the guys in Phoenix are the issue.