What's new

I'll likely be coming out for playoffs

fish, you still plan on taking me on that tough hike you've never completed?
Nah, doubtful due to snow.
I know a place we could go. Far from other people. Could go up to 9 miles one way if we wanted to (probably better to just go half way and then come back for a 9 mile round trip). Beautiful really cool area. High black bear population and lots of other wildlife.
Plus it's the best fishing there is imo if you wanted to do some fishing.

Only downside where you are concerned is it's really easy walking. But we could buy some booze and walk around, fish, hike, explore and get ****ed up.

Way up high where there will also be lots of snow but where we would be walking will be certain to be snow free.

I still plan to go take a look at the hike that we talked about before but I'm pretty certain we won't even be able to get to the trailhead and most likely the road will be closed far before that point even.

Nah, doubtful due to snow.
I know a place we could go. Far from other people. Could go up to 9 miles one way if we wanted to (probably better to just go half way and then come back for a 9 mile round trip). Beautiful really cool area. High black bear population and lots of other wildlife.
Plus it's the best fishing there is imo if you wanted to do some fishing.

Only downside where you are concerned is it's really easy walking. But we could buy some booze and walk around, fish, hike, explore and get ****ed up.

Way up high where there will also be lots of snow but where we would be walking will be certain to be snow free.

I still plan to go take a look at the hike that we talked about before but I'm pretty certain we won't even be able to get to the trailhead and most likely the road will be closed far before that point even.

In!

Let's find some nice timber too and carve a spear out of it and kill a black bear old-school style.

Ill just bring Utah beers since they dont count as alcohol.

I assume the same rule that applies to Mormons does not apply to Muslims? Bring two Mormons fishing because if you just bring one of them they will drink all your beer.

Lol

In!

Let's find some nice timber too and carve a spear out of it and kill a black bear old-school style.
Also, I love that you used the word "timber"
For some reason that cracked me up

[MENTION=3213]Wes Mantooth[/MENTION]
We also might be doing a bday party for me and my wife while you are here.
Probably about 20 people, beer pong, darts, lots of drinking, and a fire in the back yard.

If it happens. My carpet has a hole/tear in it and my wife is saying that it might make her too embarrassed to have a party at our house. It's not even that bad and I don't think many people would even notice and the people who did notice wouldn't even care. She is a woman though so she cares about crap like that and what people might think. Idgaf

Probably about 20 people, beer pong, darts, lots of drinking, and a fire in the back yard.

If it happens. My carpet has a hole/tear in it and my wife is saying that it might make her too embarrassed to have a party at our house. It's not even that bad and I don't think many people would even notice and the people who did notice wouldn't even care. She is a woman though so she cares about crap like that and what people might think. Idgaf

Nice! Idgaf about some carpet so no worries.

How far is your place from Park City?

Nice! Idgaf about some carpet so no worries.

How far is your place from Park City?
Kinda far but easy and quick with mostly freeway driving.
Between a half hour and 45 minutes I reckon.

If you come to my house and party I have a memory foam couch hide a bed that has never been used that I'm sure you could crash on if ya want.

Kinda far but easy and quick with mostly freeway driving.
Between a half hour and 45 minutes I reckon.

If you come to my house and party I have a memory foam couch hide a bed that has never been used that I'm sure you could crash on if ya want.

Sounds good.

How easy is it to Uber around there?

Put a ****ing chair, couch, or end table over the hole!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Put a ****ing chair, couch, or end table over the hole!

It's right at the bottom of the stairs though. So furniture would kind of get in the way. I thought about a rug but it won't really work either (hard to describe why).

Really though, the best scenario is to just realize that no one is going to care, after all these are our close friends and if a hole in the carpet were to make them think less of us then they really aren't that good of friends anyway so **** em.

Really doe, most people won't even notice it and those that do won't care.

My wife is just being a woman about it (illogical)

I kid, I kid......... kinda

It's right at the bottom of the stairs though. So furniture would kind of get in the way. I thought about a rug but it won't really work either (hard to describe why).

Really though, the best scenario is to just realize that no one is going to care, after all these are our close friends and if a hole in the carpet were to make them think less of us then they really aren't that good of friends anyway so **** em.

Really doe, most people won't even notice it and those that do won't care.

My wife is just being a woman about it (illogical)

I kid, I kid......... kinda

Spray paint.

I'm like you. I couldn't give two ****s about a little hole in the carpet that no one else will notice