What's new

I'm no longer a Gobert fan.

Was gonna post Cersei's walk of shame but it definitely ain't work safe. Damn Lena Heady is hot.

You really should be pelted with rotten fruit
That happens on Sundays. Participants are usually made up of the people who saw me in town wearing my Scarlet A shirt on saturday. Well them and oddly my friends and coworkers. While there are usually more of the randos, my friends and coworkers throw the rotten fruit a lot harder on average.

There's a method to my madness guys. It's all going to come together eventually... trust me.

I have a very good friend who is a super level headed guy. He makes smart investments and now lives in Hawaii... he wins at life. Just the type of guy who everyone likes. One day while playing pickup ball his shirt came off and we realized he had a tramp stamp... this thread is the internets version of a tramp stamp. No matter what happens that tramp stamp will always be there.

I have a very good friend who is a super level headed guy. He makes smart investments and now lives in Hawaii... he wins at life. Just the type of guy who everyone likes. One day while playing pickup ball his shirt came off and we realized he had a tramp stamp... this thread is the internets version of a tramp stamp. No matter what happens that tramp stamp will always be there.
Oh the humanity of it all. @Gameface you poor bastard