What's new

I'm Quitting Popeyes

Scat

The chicken sandwich that people are literally killing for is back. I decide that it sounds pretty good so I stop last night to get a couple for the wife and I for dinner. It is 5:45. Dinner rush hour.

"We're sorry sir but we have run out of fillets. We have another batch thawing out but it will be at least 45 minutes before we have more. Can I get you anything else?"

WTF? It's the peak of the dinner rush hour. Who is the brilliant manager that doesn't have enough chicken fillets ready to make it through the dinner rush hour? By the time you have more, people will be mostly done for the evening and you will likely throw a bunch out. After the last fiasco of always running out, you have had week's to figure out the logistics of how many fillets you need at any given time. Maybe you should have someone other than Forrest Gump running your restaurant!!

I sat for 10 minutes sandwiched in line between other cars waiting my turn to simply drive by the takeout window. I'm done. I am quitting Popeyes.

I have been there twice for that damn sandwich and came away empty handed both times. **** em

Minimum wage=minimum expectations. I used to get annoyed by my orders being wrong, etc., but realized that you can't expect much from people doing mindless tasks that don't take ownership in what they are doing.

Also, that sandwich is super popular. Even anticipating rushes, I am sure it is hard to calculate how many they will go through in a given evening. I like Chick Fil A better anyway. They have decent fruit. Fries will kill you.

I'm quitting Taco Bell. What the hell is wrong with them? They have nothing left on their menu. They suck.

The chicken sandwich that people are literally killing for is back. I decide that it sounds pretty good so I stop last night to get a couple for the wife and I for dinner. It is 5:45. Dinner rush hour.

"We're sorry sir but we have run out of fillets. We have another batch thawing out but it will be at least 45 minutes before we have more. Can I get you anything else?"

WTF? It's the peak of the dinner rush hour. Who is the brilliant manager that doesn't have enough chicken fillets ready to make it through the dinner rush hour? By the time you have more, people will be mostly done for the evening and you will likely throw a bunch out. After the last fiasco of always running out, you have had week's to figure out the logistics of how many fillets you need at any given time. Maybe you should have someone other than Forrest Gump running your restaurant!!

I sat for 10 minutes sandwiched in line between other cars waiting my turn to simply drive by the takeout window. I'm done. I am quitting Popeyes.
You obviously don't know Forest Gump. If he were running it everything would accidently run perfectly.

I'd quit popeyes too, but they don't provide a platform for fraudulent political advertisements, so I don't really have a valid justification for doing so.