What's new

Im sick of it

That's all speculation. What I see in front of me is trading Millsap and Burks for the number 14 pick, and that's a horrible move.

You say that's all speculation, as if that is bad, then you go ahead and state more speculation. I sort of get your point but maybe the way you said it threw me off.

Everybody I feel is getting all of this in reverse, the Jazz are going to trade Sap or Jefferson by the deadline. We have too many assets, and the front office knows they aren't going to keep Favors or Kanter without letting Jeffersap go. Millsap leaves this year, I feel and we let Jefferson walk. Gives Favors or Kanter a starting position for the rest of the year, and we find out what happens in the offseason. Dennis Lindsey was given a job for a reason, O' Connor is wanting to step down and found a great candidate to fulfill his shoes.

And Jerry Sloan is gone, I think the front office can walk over Tyrone anytime they feel. What if we take away one of his favorite players? What is Ty the Sty gonna do about it?

Everybody I feel is getting all of this in reverse, the Jazz are going to trade Sap or Jefferson by the deadline. We have too many assets, and the front office knows they aren't going to keep Favors or Kanter without letting Jeffersap go. Millsap leaves this year, I feel and we let Jefferson walk. Gives Favors or Kanter a starting position for the rest of the year, and we find out what happens in the offseason. Dennis Lindsey was given a job for a reason, O' Connor is wanting to step down and found a great candidate to fulfill his shoes.

And Jerry Sloan is gone, I think the front office can walk over Tyrone anytime they feel. What if we take away one of his favorite players? What is Ty the Sty gonna do about it?

I've said this many times. Greg will personally re-sign Jefferson. He guarantees we win at least 30 games and that's good for business.

You're guaranteed that. Of course you aim to get more.

If you don't think it's good business, tell it to the Bobcats.

Well obviously Charlotte,

But the Jazz can keep Jefferson this year, and experiment with Favors and Kanter sharing off starts for the rest to see how it matches up. Perfect opportunity, right here. And if so, they planned it just right: Waiting til the deadline to see how Favors/Kanter played and seeing how much value they could get out of our starting bigs.

Well obviously Charlotte,

But the Jazz can keep Jefferson this year, and experiment with Favors and Kanter sharing off starts for the rest to see how it matches up. Perfect opportunity, right here. And if so, they planned it just right: Waiting til the deadline to see how Favors/Kanter played and seeing how much value they could get out of our starting bigs.

I think their thinking is Kanter can be that reliable third big and still get work done that way. Jefferson just gives them that assurance.

Think of it as getting an insurance for your house. It's a waste of money, you hate paying for it, but you still get it anyway.

Then that atleast means Favors will be getting some playing time.

Im hoping we make a splash this year in Free Agency, there's just too much money to re-sign everybody and hope for a playoff push. This whole management, as a whole can't be settled with being a borderline team. We saw what happened this past offseason. Teague and Burke, thats who Im hoping for. You can re-sign Mo Williams for Teague's backup too, if you think that O'Connor won't let him walk.

I think Mo might go where the money is if he's asking for too high of a price.

Then that atleast means Favors will be getting some playing time.

Im hoping we make a splash this year in Free Agency, there's just too much money to re-sign everybody and hope for a playoff push. This whole management, as a whole can't be settled with being a borderline team. We saw what happened this past offseason. Teague and Burke, thats who Im hoping for. You can re-sign Mo Williams for Teague's backup too, if you think that O'Connor won't let him walk.

I think Mo might go where the money is if he's asking for too high of a price.

That's the thing I can't see anyone worth signing that's not restricted... who do you have in mind??

Im sick of people acting like the sky is falling because we lose 1 game.

Apparently you think im/we are reacting like this because of last nights game..... well you are way wrong.

This is build up from the last YEAR AND A HALF, as you should know because these types of threads have been going on for a long time now (hence the broken record comment in the 2nd post)

You are preaching a gospel I can relate to. It's maddening, and killing us slowly each day.

All we can do is rep each others panties off, and move forward.

- George

You are preaching a gospel I can relate to. It's maddening, and killing us slowly each day.

All we can do is rep each others panties off, and move forward.

- George

Tried to rep ya, but cant due to the 24 hour rule :(

That's the thing I can't see anyone worth signing that's not restricted... who do you have in mind??

Teague. <- Restricted....

Option B - Calderon, if he's not too pricy.

Dalembert.
Ivan Johnson. <- Restricted....

Too early, but some players I just eyed down off the bat. Too bad most of the points are restricted. I'm just not satisfied with Mo and his chuckery, and his point guard IQ.

O'Connor went out and signed two restricted free agents before. Granted I don't think it's worth throwing the bank to a guy like Johnson, but who knows what will happen.

lol

Do you really want to trade Millsap and keep Jefferson?
Best question proposed.We have 2 cancers ,1 is Corbin,and the other is Jefferson.not bad guys but they both just deathnail our chances at winning a title.Corbin aint goin nowhere soon but Jeffie needs to go asap.Milsap has chamionship heart and that seperates him as a keeper over TY and Jeffiesuk.