What's new

Interesting Trade Ideas Article

In the deal that would send Gobert to Atlanta, Utah could receive Clint Capela, De’Andre Hunter, Kevin Huerter, and the No. 6 overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft.

In the suggested trade that would put him in Chicago, the Jazz could get a package that includes Coby White, Lauri Markkanen, Thaddeus Young, and the No. 4 overall pick in the upcoming draft.

In the deal that would send Gobert to Atlanta, Utah could receive Clint Capela, De’Andre Hunter, Kevin Huerter, and the No. 6 overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft.

In the suggested trade that would put him in Chicago, the Jazz could get a package that includes Coby White, Lauri Markkanen, Thaddeus Young, and the No. 4 overall pick in the upcoming draft.

The hawks deal would leave us still in contention I believe. I’d much rather get Collins in the deal. The Chicago trade would set us back quite a bit and leave us with a bunch of ?? In regards to the young assets we get back.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

The Inquisitr is a joke, and they really shouldn’t report these kinds of things as “rumors.” A blog writer pitched those ideas with about the same level authority as any JFC user sharing a trade machine screen cap in a trade speculation thread.

The Inquisitr is a joke, and they really shouldn’t report these kinds of things as “rumors.” A blog writer pitched those ideas with about the same level authority as any JFC user sharing a trade machine screen cap in a trade speculation thread.

I didn't expect it to be 100% realistic, but interesting concepts nonetheless.

The hawks deal would leave us still in contention I believe. I’d much rather get Collins in the deal. The Chicago trade would set us back quite a bit and leave us with a bunch of ?? In regards to the young assets we get back.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

The Atlanta deal intrigues me the most. I don't think we could get everything they said in this idea, but I think Collins, Hunter, Capella and maybe the pick too (or maybe a pick swap) are realistic. I don't think Atlanta lets Huerter go. They know that putting Gobert with Trae and Huerter would be an amazing combination.

I would look for a 3rd team for Capella maybe.

Well Lopo is our version of the Inquisitr.

Rudy for Capela + 6th pick + Huerter might work if the FO wanna finally build a timeline around DM and is unwilling to tie their hands by giving Rudy the supermax

A couple of things could totally alter everything for the Jazz. Conley could decline his option which I seriously doubt. Also what if JC signs elsewhere? If one of both happens, then the Jazz do truly have to make a deal.

Rudy for Capela + 6th pick + Huerter might work if the FO wanna finally build a timeline around DM and is unwilling to tie their hands by giving Rudy the supermax
I'm not as high on Capela. I like him over nothing, but I would rather target Collins or Hunter. Or send Capela to a 3rd team.

Atlanta makes a ton of sense. They desperately need defense to put with Trae. They also need a guy to change the losing culture there. Atlanta has the assets and cap space to make us a very attractive offer.

I really wish we knew how much Rudy expects to get.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm not as high on Capela. I like him over nothing, but I would rather target Collins or Hunter. Or send Capela to a 3rd team.

Atlanta makes a ton of sense. They desperately need defense to put with Trae. They also need a guy to change the losing culture there. Atlanta has the assets and cap space to make us a very attractive offer.

I really wish we knew how much Rudy expects to get.

Atlanta wouldn't pursue Gorbert unless they move Capela though.

Atlanta wouldn't pursue Gorbert unless they move Capela though.
I understand. That's why I think a 3rd team makes the most sense.

Somebody like Detroit might want a Capella play off guys like Wood and Griffin.

Or a team like Charlotte desperate to be relevant.

Or maybe we have interest in a guy like Capella. If we had Hunter and Capella, maybe we replace a lot of what we lose in Rudy.