What's new

Is Derrick Favors Dead?

Just look who gets hurt and was it preventable? Different treatment maybe? Like when Exum didn't have surgury for a month. Hood and his feet. Favors back. The big injuries suck so who knows there. To me It just seems odd.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ya sure look to prevent them in the future after they happen. I'm sure they do just that and do all the necessary things to prevent injuries. They just happen though.

Replace the players with lifelike robots manufactured at the Jim Henson Creature Shop.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I just passed some threshold of impatience with Favors. It's officially in the red as far as irritation goes. He's having a Boozer-hamstring year.
Me too

can you point to the appropriate place to share my feelings about the Utah Jazz and the players that play for that organization? tia

Do we have Curtis Borchardt Jr. here? I am concerned for his long term future if this has had him out this long. Soft tissue injuries tend to linger and linger.

I pointed this out over a week ago, but it's really annoying to me that the Jazz are still pretending that Favors has always been a day away from returning. If he's going to be out for awhile, then just ****ing say so. And if they really thought (and still think) he's "a day or two away", then that speaks volumes about the competence of their new medical team.

The way they're handling this is just begging fans to turn on Favors. It makes him look bad. It's ridiculous.

I pointed this out over a week ago, but it's really annoying to me that the Jazz are still pretending that Favors has always been a day away from returning. If he's going to be out for awhile, then just ****ing say so. And if they really thought (and still think) he's "a day or two away", then that speaks volumes about the competence of their new medical team.

The way they're handling this is just begging fans to turn on Favors. It makes him look bad. It's ridiculous.

Backs aren't that simple. He may think it's a day away and then suffer a tiny setback. Time and again that can happen.

If his back is really bothering him this much he should just do nothing but eat and sleep until it's 100%.

Derrick Favors out, as you've seen. He was looking good in LA, and then two days off, and now it's worse. Don't know what to make of it.

He won't be back until All-Star break. If he has random set backs like this on days off, imagine what would happen if he actually played a game.

He won't be back until All-Star break. If he has random set backs like this on days off, imagine what would happen if he actually played a game.

Yup. Favors back right after the all-star break is probably best-case scenario. I just wish the Jazz, for Favors' sake, would come out and say it.

I think he comes back for the road trip. I don't think with a bad back the best thing to do is just sit around... He is likely working on strengthening his core which may have led to the other soreness. I'm not a doctor though.... yet.

Not sure I'd want to go at Boogie my first night back... super physical dude.