What's new

Is Hayward a victim of reverse racism on this board?

Can someone make this into animated gif for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH6HA4HGuhI

Can someone make this into animated gif for me? ...I want this as my avatar.

No, it's not racism to acknowledge the simple fact that in the NBA black athletes are physically superior to white athletes due to simple genetic economics, i.e., the breeding of slaves in the 17th-19th centuries.

....you are going to get fired from CBS for making that statement, since it is now ALL OVER the internet!

Who's the last white player you've seen with the physical gifts of Lebron James, Amare Stoudamire, Ron Artest, Dwight Howard or Karl Malone?

Hahaha.

The Ghost of Blue Edwards said:
I stand corrected. Randy Culpepper, the victim, is listed as anywhere between 5'10 and 6'0.

So you were not impressed with most of Lebron's chase down blocks this year? Also, CJ's chase down of Fisher was worthy of an eye roll?

Hahaha.

So you were not impressed with most of Lebron's chase down blocks this year? Also, CJ's chase down of Fisher was worthy of an eye roll?

Its not impressive at all because of his athleticism. It is impressive because of his effort. That is my opinion. How many wing players in the league don't even consider blocking a shot? Some think its not even there role. The fact that he chased him down and blocked the shot shows his effort more than his athleticism.

^^^ Man, that guy he blocks looks like he's 5'9 at best.

Still...he made that kid eat some hardwood!

Plus, the first time he does this to guys like Ty Lawson or DCollison or Derek Fisher...or any other little guy that consistently breaks DWill down and gets to the hoop, to me, Hayward has earned his paycheck...

What's really strange is that both Duke and Butler proved that having a bunch of white players decreases your ability to pass through the NCAA tourney. You would have thought those teams with no white guys would have made it.

Good thing Tiger Woods is part Asian. Otherwise, I don't think he would have the mental game for golf.

It isn't because he is white. It is because he in a lot of board opinions wasn't the BPA. Add to that the fact we are desperate for a big and still don't have one. Sorry, this draft was beyond bad for us.

No, it's not racism to acknowledge the simple fact that in the NBA black athletes are physically superior to white athletes due to simple genetic economics, i.e., the breeding of slaves in the 17th-19th centuries.

What a frick'n moron. My guess is that your knowledge of genetic economics (if there's even such a field--I'd guess you're pulling that one out of your backside too) is approximately equivalent to Paris Hilton's knowledge of quantum physics.

This, of course, explains the domination of white players in sports such as hockey, swimming, cycling, skiing, etc., and the large number of world class white players in soccer. (The widely considered best team in the world, Spain, is full of whiteys too.)

Now, if you'd like to float a theory about sociological determinants of racial concentration in certain sports, that might be worth considering, but your silly, stupid, ignorant racial breeding theory is pure crap.

What a frick'n moron. My guess is that your knowledge of genetic economics (if there's even such a field--I'd guess you're pulling that one out of your backside too) is approximately equivalent to Paris Hilton's knowledge of quantum physics.

This, of course, explains the domination of white players in sports such as hockey, swimming, cycling, skiing, etc., and the large number of world class white players in soccer. (The widely considered best team in the world, Spain, is full of whiteys too.)

Now, if you'd like to float a theory about sociological determinants of racial concentration in certain sports, that might be worth considering, but your silly, stupid, ignorant racial breeding theory is pure crap.

Black people dont like hockey, cycling, skiing, or swimming

For the most part

Back to the topic, given all the silly comments referencing race in relation to players such as Aldrich and Haywood, I don't see how you can reach any conclusion other that there's some kind of sophomoric racial stereotyping going on here.

It's not that Hayward is white that bothers me, it's the fact that he looks like an elf from Lord of the Rings that does.