What's new

Is Hayward God?

God drives a cool car such as a Fusion or Impala. No way it is a Prius. God is not Japanese.

God might not be Japanese, but he isn't stupid.

7fDcb.jpg

That is a little unfair to Ford. They did not take bailout money. So Hayward would be doing quite well in a Focus.

This is why Ford is the only american car company I would support in the future. If I ever found a reson to buy an american car again. Maybe when I replace my Vette. Who knows.

Hayward would not fit in a focus. Or a prius for that matter. People of height (Hayward) or extreme rotundness (Trout) do not fit in Prii very well. I fit ok as they are much roomier than you would think.

Are you kidding, God doesn't drive a car.
Everything comes to Him, He doesn't need to go anywhere.

This is why Ford is the only american car company I would support in the future. If I ever found a reson to buy an american car again. Maybe when I replace my Vette. Who knows.

Hayward would not fit in a focus. Or a prius for that matter. People of height (Hayward) or extreme rotundness (Trout) do not fit in Prii very well. I fit ok as they are much roomier than you would think.

My co-workers actually follow me out to the parking lot just so they can laugh as I cram into my little Prius. Fat guy in a little car... Then I point to my 49 miles per gallon and flip them the bird.

Trout > Gas Prices

My co-workers actually follow me out to the parking lot just so they can laugh as I cram into my little Prius. Fat guy in a little car... Then I point to my 49 miles per gallon and flip them the bird.

Trout > Gas Prices

Not that it matters, because good gas mileage is good gas mileage..... but.... what is the weight limit to still getting 49 mpg.
At what point does it drop to 48, or 47?
I am curious to know if it gets less gas mileage with 3-4 people in the car vs just one.

*-edit -- I have wondered this for many cars, not just the Prius

Last edited:

Trout > Gas Prices

Isn't that a great feeling? I point that out on the little video game screen whenever I give someone a ride that made fun of me in my Prius.

Ever noticed that Prii are mostly driven by old people or big fat guys? Seems that way anyway.

Repped when I have spread some more around.

Not that it matters, because good gas mileage is good gas mileage..... but.... what is the weight limit to still getting 49 mpg.
At what point does it drop to 48, or 47?
I am curious to know if it gets less gas mileage with 3-4 people in the car vs just one.

I drove from Salt Lake to Kennewick WA (11 or 12 hour trip) with 5 people in the car (admittedly one was 9 years old) and full camping gear for 3 days of camping and got about 45 mpg for the trip. Granted we did some driving around without the thing fully loaded once we got there, but the majority of the miles were with everything and everyone in the car. Not too shabby.

I drove from Salt Lake to Kennewick WA (11 or 12 hour trip) with 5 people in the car (admittedly one was 9 years old) and full camping gear for 3 days of camping and got about 45 mpg for the trip. Granted we did some driving around without the thing fully loaded once we got there, but the majority of the miles were with everything and everyone in the car. Not too shabby.

That is pretty good. I ask because I am always looking for cars with good gas mileage and have often wondered if a load will reduce the mileage. I think 45 is awesome for a big trip like that even if it is mostly freeway driving.

Yet Corbin has power over his playing time? Some things are very hard for me to understand.

He ALLOWS Corbin to have power over his playing time. Simple.

And no Spazz we said he is God, obviously NOT > Science

Attributes of God:
Omnipresent:

Is Hayward omnipresent?

EVIDENCE:
Revolutionary War:
wtcI9.jpg

World War II
hBRxi.jpg

Many are familiar with Tank Man and Tienanmen Square...
xsLdX.jpg

...but do you really know why the tanks stopped?
r7VUz.jpg

Serious contender for post of the year.

I woke up my wife and baby just to tell them that I watched the dunk that changed the future of the Jazz. My son was so happy he immediately soiled himself and my wife sexed me.

LOL, Classic, bro! haha I just soiled myself. Magic Spray you definitely need +1 rep for that one!

Having said that how does Hayward ever get below 30+ minutes of playing time each game barring injury or foul trouble. Hayward = BOSS!