What's new

Is it okay if I post about how much posters suck when posting about how much Jazz players suck?

northeast

Looking for clarification on rules of decorum.

(Is it okay if I post about how much posters suck when posting about how much Jazz players suck?)

Krazee, I take it you are suggesting that if I did this I would be massacred.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what, I am this close to leaving this board. I don't like to read a bunch of mitching and boaning and posters telling me how bad everything is, especially when they are full of it.

I used to go over to Clutch Fans to laugh at the posters there. They were so whacko that it was funny. Many posters here are whacko, but they aren't funny (maybe opposing fans would enjoy it more).

Craig, yes. I enjoy talking about the games, strategy, player development, and what not, but the daily new thread ripping a player is old and annoying. You'd think the Jazz were the worst team in the league.

Craig, yes. I enjoy talking about the games, strategy, player development, and what not, but the daily new thread ripping a player is old and annoying. You'd think the Jazz were the worst team in the league.

You can always leave the board then.

It has been getting worse also it might have to do with the holidays and not everybody on so it is kinda slow so its easier to bitch and complain and I agree with your feelings for the most part. I criticize players or overall team play especially the lack of rebounding so far this season and people are of course free to do so but then there's what your talking about the non stop nonsensical bashing acting as if ones opinion is fact and that every other teams players are superior to the Jazz's.

Let the market decide. You can find another Jazz forum that caters to more of a sensitive crowd. Maybe a female based Jazz forum. Just a suggestion.

You are such a tough guy Vinyl. You suck. You are probably paid by the Lakers to post your BS here. Sony Rollins doesn't respect your opinion.

PS,the last time I got in a fight with Vinny, Jazzfanz uploaded and ruined 2 computers. What a jerk. It's not worth it. Bye ahole Vinny.