What's new

Is Kristaps Porzingis Next Level Good? Top 10 Scorers in NBA

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
Blocked shots is overrated almost as much as steals.

He is not a good defender. His team is #23 in defense this year so far. He might get blocks but he isnt in the same conversation as good rim defenders. Those good rim defenders arent in the conversation with Rudy...

But he is a good shooter and scorer. He is playing pretty well so far. Lets see how he holds up for the season.

He is not a good defender. His team is #23 in defense this year so far. He might get blocks but he isnt in the same conversation as good rim defenders. Those good rim defenders arent in the conversation with Rudy...

But he is a good shooter and scorer. He is playing pretty well so far. Lets see how he holds up for the season.

From what I’ve seen he is a good secondary help shotblocker, when his teammate has done the hard work to slow their man down he’s good at coming over lay to block shots but yeah wouldn’t call him some great defender

He's a pretty terrific offensive player, and still pretty damn young.

He's not a guy you can build a defense around, but it's not like he's terrible either.

Idk. He's fun, and if I were a Mavs fan I'd be pretty excited to have him and Doncic.

Are there many people you talk to in China who are knowledgeable about the NBA? Have you gotten an impression of how any of them feel about the Jazz? I imagine those who do follow are either fans of Houston or the bigger markets.

Are there many people you talk to in China who are knowledgeable about the NBA? Have you gotten an impression of how any of them feel about the Jazz? I imagine those who do follow are either fans of Houston or the bigger markets.
A lot of people like the NBA. None of them seem like big enough fans to know much so far. Most are Golden State fans. People here like to cheer for the winner. A lot of them have heard of Mitchell and know who he is but that's about it.

I have a signed Steph Curry shirt and people freak out about it here a lot when I wear it.

IF Porzingis and Doncic stay healthy Mavs will be back in playoffs this year. Book it.

IF Porzingis and Doncic stay healthy Mavs will be back in playoffs this year. Book it.
Wow, way out on that limb. If those two star players are healthy Dallas will have a better record than 7 of 15 west teams. Bold! Hot take!

Mavs are back on track. Porzingas is an outstanding offensive player. He’s not a defensive anchor but he’s effective enough. I see them in the playoffs too. And If they don’t make it, they’ll potentially collect yet another good draft pick to give them a 3rd star, right?

wish we had Powell. He’s extended his shooting range and is a very good energy guy.

Mavs are back on track. Porzingas is an outstanding offensive player. He’s not a defensive anchor but he’s effective enough. I see them in the playoffs too. And If they don’t make it, they’ll potentially collect yet another good draft pick to give them a 3rd star, right?

wish we had Powell. He’s extended his shooting range and is a very good energy guy.
I'm also a big fan of Powell.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app