What's new

Is Mr. NAOS the least funny poster on Jazzfanz?

Is there a poster less funny than Mr. NAOS?

• Nope.

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Yes (PKM)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mountains

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Those boobies have no fear of man. They'll come right out in the light of day and show themselves. Bold boobies, I say.

I don't think Cy should even get a vote if the subject is humor.

I know, I have yet to master the art of unicorn and rainbow jokes. I one day to aspire to be on your level of humor.

Also, just voted, but kind of want to rescind because I forgot about Hotnickkk.

I know, I have yet to master the art of unicorn and rainbow jokes. I one day to aspire to be on your level of humor.

Also, just voted, but kind of want to rescind because I forgot about Hotnickkk.

Even George can George up a thread when called upon.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];642338 said:
Did I say I was trying to be a hardass? I'm just reporting the obvious.

But it was funny, eh? I'm glad I beat you at your own game when I wasn't even trying.

But, hey, you've always got this guy. He drinks the **** out of Boone's Farm, but whatevar, you've got a crowd.

Relevant bump

Full disclosure: I've never had fewer than three active accounts. NAOS was never the most active. The other two accounts survive and continue to be more active than this one. NAOS and fixed have always been focused on the cliches of the board... never on original humor. I'm glad to see these accounts have become famously bad in their ways... so are the cliches.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];642357 said:
Full disclosure: I've never had fewer than three active accounts. NAOS was never the most active. The other two accounts survive and continue to be more active than this one. NAOS and fixed have always been focused on the cliches of the board... never on original humor. I'm glad to see these accounts have become famously bad in their ways... so are the cliches.

don't get out much?

Lol @ feeling the need to create not one, but two, jf accounts to play on the collective under riding themes and cliches of our relatively small community

Lol @ feeling the need to create not one, but two, jf accounts to play on the collective under riding themes and cliches of our relatively small community

W/e bro doubt you ever have sex on the reg. Ever done it with a sheep rug? Didn't think so

The sum of my posts is waaaaay less than Torbin and waaaaaaaaay less than PKM. But, yeah, that millionaire is out and banging constantly.

I already posted a pick of that rug. Should I post another?

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];642369 said:
Less than UGLI... but that dude is so lol that he's kool and gets out all the time shaking his dalamon.

Scoot's post wasn't about the volume of your posts-- clearly it takes more time running with separate IPs and cultivating multiple identities

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];642368 said:
I already posted a pick of that rug. Should I post another?

Yes pls. Pics of the girl would be bawse as well

I kind of feel emberrassed now that I once was mistaken for you. I honestly don't understand what's the joy of trolling people over the interwebs.
If I ever get bored as you I'll get qualified personnel to identify your two "main poster". I bet it won't be that hard for professionals.

I kind of feel emberrassed now that I once was mistaken for you. I honestly don't understand what's the joy of trolling people over the interwebs.
If I ever get bored as you I'll get qualified personnel to identify your two "main poster". I bet it won't be that hard for professionals.

Do it. Reminds me when we busted Saltair's Finest