What's new

Is Mr. NAOS the least funny poster on Jazzfanz?

Is there a poster less funny than Mr. NAOS?

• Nope.

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Yes (PKM)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mountains

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Hey fellers. George here.

I was going through a thread in the Utah Jazz webpage here, and I came across this abortion of a post:

Did anyone else suffer through bouts of gastric distress whilst searching for any funnies located within the aforementioned post??

I shall leave you, the people, to decide.

-George

Good thread. Got to move it to general though

Yes, I am aware it does not exactly match up with the question in the title but I do not care.

George, like many other alts (HH), is an idiotic schtik and lowers the overall humor and dialogue of the board. Very rarely, in my opinion, is an alt carried off successfully.

Craig 2112? Are one of you bitches this guy? I really hated that dude.

I've been posting on various Jazz Message Boards with Craig2112 since the 90's

I don't claim to have any inside information - but I can tell you that NAOS is not Craig.

Yes, I am aware it does not exactly match up with the question in the title but I do not care.

George, like many other alts (HH), is an idiotic schtik and lowers the overall humor and dialogue of the board. Very rarely, in my opinion, is an alt carried off successfully.

What are some ways in which I can boost the overall humour and dialogue of this webpage, Mr. Stoked?

-George

I suggest you delete yourself and come back as OnlyPostsBoobs. That act would never get old.

Okay. I'll start now.

blue-footed-booby-two.jpg

I like boobies, how about you??

-George