What's new

Issac Haas

homeytennis

What is the story with Ol Herpes? His wiki page says he is still a Utah Star. Are the Jazz planning on having him back to play with the Stars? He showed up to the free agent camp but did not play for anyone in SL. I know the Jazz jettisoned Willie Reed but this guy still shot 72 % from the foul line for the Stars last year and he is huge.

I'd first state that you probably know more about these guys than wikipedia does, and I don't think using wikipedia to determine where a free agent is going to be next year would be reliable at all. He should go to Europe or China or Australia or anywhere that's not the NBA and go get paid. No sense in floating around on 25k G League salaries. Best case scenario for him would be he lands a 10 day or two. I dno't think that's likely at all, but that's ceiling. He could make more by just going somewhere that would pay him.

What is the story with Ol Herpes? His wiki page says he is still a Utah Star. Are the Jazz planning on having him back to play with the Stars? He showed up to the free agent camp but did not play for anyone in SL. I know the Jazz jettisoned Willie Reed but this guy still shot 72 % from the foul line for the Stars last year and he is huge.
Thanks, homey!

Basketball isn't really his sport. Seems more suited for something like American Gladiators where he can just use his size as an "I win" button against normal people.