It's happening bros...

Top targets:
Isaiah Thomas
Goran Dragic
Kris Middleton
Draft picks

Get it done DL.

Questions on those:
1. Isaiah Thomas - what do we do with Burke?
2. Goran Dragic - what do we do when he bolts in the summer(he's said he will test free agency and there is already a rumor that the lakers will max him at 80M for 4 years)?
3. Kris Middleton - (I don't think Milwaukee does it, since he's one of the best 3 and D guys in the league,but if they do it...) how much do we match in the summer(he's a RFA)?

he had +7 10 minutes ago

So that's a swing of -42. Since neg reps only take away an amount of reputation points equal to half of the neg-repper's RAP, it could have been one person with a RAP of 84. Or of course a combination of posters.

So that's a swing of -42. Since neg reps only take away an amount of reputation points equal to half of the neg-repper's RAP, it could have been one person with a RAP of 84. Or of course a combination of posters.

I negged him. Cuz I'm homeless and he hurt my feel bads.

Questions on those:
1. Isaiah Thomas - what do we do with Burke?
2. Goran Dragic - what do we do when he bolts in the summer(he's said he will test free agency and there is already a rumor that the lakers will max him at 80M for 4 years)?
3. Kris Middleton - (I don't think Milwaukee does it, since he's one of the best 3 and D guys in the league,but if they do it...) how much do we match in the summer(he's a RFA)?

1 trade him or hold until the offseason and trade him. IT is what we hope Trey can become.
2 this is why we don't even consider it
3 he is more likely to get the big offer we keep thinking Kanter will get. I wouldn't be shocked to see him get Burks like money.

Lots of good 3 and D guys this offseason. We should look to clear Novak in any Kanter deal. There are guys that can fit our needs that we could get.

heyhey im sorry if you real homeless , i dont have a problem with homeless please forgive me if i made you sad im so so sorry i was just joking sorry