What's new

It's time for a Taurean Prince thread

Has no one else paid attention to Taurean Prince? The Stretch/Playmaking 4 that we traded to ATL so we could get George Hill? We basically traded the exact piece we need right now so George Hill could not play in the playoffs...

Grades for this thread.

Effort: F. - The title is four words longer than the thread post. Lazy, bro.

Attention whoring: A+. - Trust me, if there's anyone who knows how to be an attention whore, it's me. Great job.

Trolling: F -. Step your game up, dude. It's 2017.

Grades for this thread.

Effort: F. - The title is four words longer than the thread post. Lazy, bro.

Attention whoring: A+. - Trust me, if there's anyone who knows how to be an attention whore, it's me. Great job.

Trolling: F -. Step your game up, dude. It's 2017.
I am lazy. I thought more people would be following prince since they seem to hate George Hill so much these days.

Admittedly, I watched only like 5 highlights of him, and he was playing at the 4 during those highlights. But I see that he plays mostly as a 3 now.

Still it would be nice to have him.

It would be nice to have another SF who plays Thabo's role but nowhere near as efficient on either end of the court? OK.

Not to mention, look how well Rubio is working out...

Hill didn't work out, but it was the right move to try and get a PG that fit well with the team. Also, some fans are always complaining that the Millers are cheap and that they won't spend to try and improve the team. Look at the ridiculous amount of money they offered to try and keep Hill. Nah, sometimes when things don't work out like you hope, it doesn't mean you made a mistake. Utah won 51 games and could have been around 60 with that roster with decent health. I, for one, am glad that the FO took some chances to try to take the team to the next level, regardless of the outcome.

It sucks that Haydouche had to leave for greener pastures, but I'd be livid as a fan if the FO hadn't done everything they could to build a team he'd want to stick with.