What's new

It's worth mentioning (regarding Celtics fans)

He has always been overrated even if he didn’t get hurt it would have been hard to justify his salary. Jazz dodged a major bullet.

Eh, if Mitchell has exploded like he had we wouldn’t be talking about needing that third player. We’d have him

The Hayward hate is certainly justifiable but he became a legit all star here. Dude would have been great on this team.

Eh, if Mitchell has exploded like he had we wouldn’t be talking about needing that third player. We’d have him

The Hayward hate is certainly justifiable but he became a legit all star here. Dude would have been great on this team.

Nah you don't want low character swines like that on your team, good riddance.

Hence our animosity. It’s at the point that he should be realizing this, too.

What that he pissed away a chance to be on a contender to be with his high school sweetheart? Im sure the wheel barrels full of cash give him comfort, be his last NBA payday tho.

I'm not trying to spread hate or be unsympathetic towards Hayward's plight. Just saying that 2 years ago the Celtics took him away for an insane amount of money and we got nothing. It really hurt and Celtics fans rubbed it in our faces relentlessly. Now, it looks like we got the better end of the deal. I'm enjoying the moment.

I'm not trying to spread hate or be unsympathetic towards Hayward's plight. Just saying that 2 years ago the Celtics took him away for an insane amount of money and we got nothing. It really hurt and Celtics fans rubbed it in our faces relentlessly. Now, it looks like we got the better end of the deal. I'm enjoying the moment.
That doesnt make sense though. If Hayward stayed in Utah, he probably doesnt get hurt. Therefore Utah still "lost".

Both teams lost the "trade". No winners in this situation.

If he had chosen Utah we wouldn’t be calling him low character lol.

Dawg, the man bought a Toyota Camry and a gaming “rig” with his first contract. That’s the Herb’st **** I’ve ever heard in my life.

He was wet willie’d in front of 20,000 people, with the potential his wife saw this happen.

That’s all I ever needed to know about the man.

Dawg, the man bought a Toyota Camry and a gaming “rig” with his first contract. That’s the Herb’st **** I’ve ever heard in my life.

He was wet willie’d in front of 20,000 people, with the potential his wife saw this happen.

That’s all I ever needed to know about the man.

What’s wrong with Camrys?

Also, I remember it being an Accord. Which again, what’s wrong with that?

It was an accord:

http://vigilantsports.com/gordon-hayward-lands-a-new-ride/