What's new

Jabari Parker - "I will only work out for Utah"

Reported.

Board tradition: we always, or almost always, sticky one April Fools thread like this. First person to post the thread gets it stickied. Just happened to be Rev 9 this year. Guess living in Germany has its advantages.

Shoulda done, "the utah jazz offer a extension to Coach Corbin for 3 more years." Or has that been done that last few?!

Board tradition: we always, or almost always, sticky one April Fools thread like this. First person to post the thread gets it stickied. Just happened to be Rev 9 this year. Guess living in Germany has its advantages.

I ain't mad... was kinda hoping it'd make the mod squad laugh seeing something so trivial reported, tbh.

Reported.

ive reported you to the no fun police.

After careful consideration it has been decided that ElRoach0 will receive an infraction. This level of insubbordination simply CANNOT be tolerated.

I ain't mad... was kinda hoping it'd make the mod squad laugh seeing something so trivial reported, tbh.

Oh, OK. Guess the answers was "no, didn't make us laugh". Probably because we routinely get serious reports for things even more trivial than this. Puts a damper on our collective funny bone. :-(

Kudos for this. I fully expected to see the predictable "Corbin signs extension" or "Burke/Favors/Hayward out for the year". This was creative.

Jabari thinks Corbin should go and that Lionel Hollins and George Karl should be considered.

Even though Corbin cannot be solely held accountable for the growing pains of being young and inexperienced in today’s NBA, the organization is almost certain to reevaluate that position and their direction, moving forward.

He also thinks Hayward should go to the 76ers and Jazz should sign Rudy Gay.

Sacramento’s Rudy Gay... could potentially hit the market with few teams more able to provide a sizable long-term contract than the Jazz.

https://www.basketballinsiders.com/fixing-the-utah-jazz/