What's new

Jackpotting Around Podcast: Episode 12 - Decoding Danny And If We Did It… Here’s How It Happened

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
2024 Award Winner
Happy Friday to everyone! In our newest episode, @Handlogten's Heros and I talk about the playoffs, decoding Danny Ainge’s latest press conference, and if we did trade Lauri Markkanen… Here’s how it happened.

As always any and all feedback is welcome. Thank you for listening!

@LogGrad98 and anyone else who is interested in reading a transcript, click the Apple Podcasts link and it automatically generates it for you there!

Apple Podcasts:

View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jackpotting-around-a-utah-jazz-podcast/id1728148741?i=1000653702457

Spotify:

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2LYLNuxP0lJdt1QTFDVhOg?si=MtkyZIzdQoeCscz9KCvhVQ

Love how y'all almost immediately contradict yourselves.

The Jazz shouldn't worry about drafting small when they already have small guards because BPA but the Magic should have worried about shooting when they drafted and not gone BPA

Love how y'all almost immediately contradict yourselves.

The Jazz shouldn't worry about drafting small when they already have small guards because BPA but the Magic should have worried about shooting when they drafted and not gone BPA
Besides Sexton who are the other small guards we have?

Also HH needs to stop lying about being a millennial. Seinfeld is not millennial culture. You're a Gen X grandpa
Bitch let me educate you ho… millennials were born between 1981 and 1996. Im the eldest millennial and rule over the millennials for all time. Born in 1982. Seinfeld ran from 1989-1998.

1714190789222.gif

Bitch let me educate you ho… millennials were born between 1981 and 1996. Im the eldest millennial and rule over the millennials for all time. Born in 1982. Seinfeld ran from 1989-1998.

View attachment 16302
I swear the definition of millennial has changed. When the term was first being used like 10-15 years ago, it was referring to the younger ones. As someone born in ‘85, we weren’t considered millennials. Or at least I wasn’t aware of that. It was weird because we weren’t old enough to be GenX and weren’t young enough to be millennials. Now over the past few years the definition now includes to the early 80s. Not sure when that changed or if I was just oblivious the whole time.

I swear the definition of millennial has changed. When the term was first being used like 10-15 years ago, it was referring to the younger ones. As someone born in ‘85, we weren’t considered millennials. Or at least I wasn’t aware of that. It was weird because we weren’t old enough to be GenX and weren’t young enough to be millennials. Now over the past few years the definition now includes to the early 80s. Not sure when that changed or if I was just oblivious the whole time.
It was always the same. I had a guy who was a multigenerational business speaker guy… anyway he laid it out for me one day. We identify more with gen X characteristics but are definitely millennials.

It was always the same. I had a guy who was a multigenerational business speaker guy… anyway he laid it out for me one day. We identify more with gen X characteristics but are definitely millennials.
Yeah, all my pop culture is Gen X. When the term millennial started being thrown around, though, it was about these kids who were still in high school and when they were coming of age.

I just feel most millennials aren't that connected to Seinfeld. That's more a Gen X thing. When I think millennial I think 90s cartoons, not adult sitcoms.

I think you are looking for the term Xennial, which is a combo. This is what I consider myself