What's new

Jackpotting Around Podcast: Episode 13 - Listener Mailbag Edition

Kind of glad it wasn't just me that had sound issues. I came to post firstly how much I'm enjoying the podcast, but also about the disparity in volume. I listen to this mostly when I'm driving and I turned up the volume for Chad at the start, then when Art spoke it was like the voice of Odin booming through the speakers.
I will likely use my airpods. I use my camera but forgot to change the volume settings on the recording. I also got loose and was leaning back in my chair... that's really 100% on me.

Reactions: CVJ
His wife? You mean the CNA’s and nurses that take care of him?
You guys are being harsh. He struggled with knowing where to submit a question so you guys should just take a bit of your revenue and comp his Vegas trip to come on the next pod to ask his question. Put him up at the Wynn. Give him $10 in bingo chips. It will make his week.

You guys are being harsh. He struggled with knowing where to submit a question so you guys should just take a bit of your revenue and comp his Vegas trip to come on the next pod to ask his question. Put him up at the Wynn. Give him $10 in bingo chips. It will make his week.
Thank you, all I ask

Back