What's new

Jackpotting Around Podcast Listener Mailbag

I would count basically everything I said on the threads to be positive. You asked for feedback, I gave feedback.
Come on. You say you said several positive things and then are like "all feedback is by nature positive".
Nothing was inflammatory, derogatory, or negative. At some point I realized what the pod was going for wasn't my taste to listen to so I stopped giving feedback (other than the Seinfeld thing, which I assumed was a joke in good taste but maybe I hit a nerve with HH)

Did not care... otherwise I wouldn't have responded how I did. Also joking. I also knew it was factually incorrect.
I was told my draft takes were wanted so I offered (and it seemed people in the forum wanted it). You don't have to like a podcast to be on a podcast. If y'all don't want me on anymore it's fine, but to act like it's because I was "name calling and flinging poo" is ridiculous imo
You said you wanted to be on to talk draft. I was cool with it and thought it would be fun maybe. There is a line between constructive criticism and being overly negative. At some point it felt so negative that I told @Elizah Huge that I didn't care to have you on.

Also, the thing you called reductive and bad is something the Jazz GM did on local radio the very next week. Its fine to give negative feedback but if that's all we get I start to render your feedback invalid.

Also, the thing you called reductive and bad is something the Jazz GM did on local radio the very next week. Its fine to give negative feedback but if that's all we get I start to render your feedback invalid.
Well I would say this is the basis of our split in how we view what makes an interesting podcast. If you think saying what a team rep would say to promote the team is good podcast conversation without any differing views or deeper analysis, then I really can't offer any feedback (which again, is why I stopped. If I was acting in bad faith like EH says wouldn't I just trash y'all every episode?).

Good luck on the podcast and whatever guest you have on. Get @KqWIN on or @Ferguson_Mellochill

Well I would say this is the basis of our split in how we view what makes an interesting podcast. If you think saying what a team rep would say to promote the team is good podcast conversation without any differing views or deeper analysis, then I really can't offer any feedback (which again, is why I stopped. If I was acting in bad faith like EH says wouldn't I just trash y'all every episode?).

Good luck on the podcast and whatever guest you have on. Get @KqWIN on or @Ferguson_Mellochill
You do you man... just didn't feel like giving our meager platform and time to someone who clearly was not enjoying it at all.

Is “Jackpotting around and fell in love” a song?

I feel like there should be one for some reason.

- via iphon

Sure thing, this is what I found just doing a quick search of our last couple of episodes:
To be fair you did ask for constructive criticism from the beginning. He's just being, uh, more constructive than most.

Back