What's new

Jalen Rose is HIGH on the Utah Jazz

I love it how Fanz are posting who they want to face and the order they would like to face them in. Yea, it doesn't work that way.Why are some Fanz counting the Jazz out of contending depending on the order? This is stupid. If you honestly think that the Jazz can win the Championship than give your full support regardless of competition they'll face. You can't be a championship without beating the best of the best. I'm confident that the Jazz are going to win every round of every competitor they face in the playoffs regardless of who it is. Can't remember a single finals where a team lucked their way into a championship by facing only poor competitors.
Be confident in your Jazz teams abilities or go and start cheering for the Knicks.
For real.

The season hasn't started yet.

I get fans wanting certain playoff matchups, but we don't really know who these teams are. We don't really know who our team is. There has been so much movement the West is going to be a completely different conference than it was last year. Like top to bottom, this is going to be different.

And playoff seeding, playoff matchups, those aren't something you can really control other than going out every night to win or sometimes going out to lose. What kind of team do you want to root for? I want to root for the team that goes out every night to win and lets the playoff seeding take care of itself.

I agree. And expectations can be a B! Just ask us last year.

I don't think the Nuggets are top 4 when its all said and done. I think 6-7 is where they'll end up.

I’ve not believed in the Nuggets at all this far, and I still don’t think they’ll go crazy far in the playoffs this season but I think they’re definitely taking another step this year. Top 4 for sure, continuity and Grant is a perfect huge pickup for them

I think Portland is the team that takes a step back this year

Jeff Green, Stanton Kidd and William Howard. Green and Kidd are athletic and can slash as well as shoot. Howard is the best shooter of the three, but might be less athletic and aggressive. I guess we'll see. If you look at our rotation though, it's set up perfectly for an athletic two-way forward to have a lot of freedom. The floor is going to be spaced, our guards are versatile and Mitchell/Gobert are going to collapse the defense over and over.
-Jeff Green is 6’ 9” and will strictly play the 4
-Howard is not a better shooter than Green and will hardly play.
-Kidd can’t shoot and will hardly play. He does have MJ’s fire in his eyes though.

Not worried about the Nuggets. He rated the Bucks too low, although I LOVE that he brought up Brogdon. I have no clue what the **** they were thinking with that. They are paying as much for washed players to replace him as they would’ve paid him.