What's new

Game Thread Jan 01, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers

Added to Calendar: 01-01-21

Imagine still being on the "Trade Conley" wagon.
I mean it depends on what you get out of it and if you think he will stick around after this season and how much he would cost. He certainly isn't some franchise player who you have to keep no matter what.

Donovan is a Shooting Guard. He's not a facilitator, should play a lot more off ball. Conley and Ingles show the massive gap in skill-set needed to be primary ball handler.

Sent from my moto g(6) using JazzFanz mobile app
We could get away with Mitchell being the nominal 1 when he played next to Joe. Good thing Conley is finally looking comfortable.

I had a feeling Bogey's season last year was a bit flukey. He shouldn't be this bad though.

Utah's offense should get a huge boost once him or Donovan return to something closer to normal.

Conley been off the chain though. Everyone here cries for more size, but the value of having a guard who can get off 14 three's in a game (and make a %) is incredibly high.

I had a feeling Bogey's season last year was a bit flukey. He shouldn't be this bad though.

Utah's offense should get a huge boost once him or Donovan return to something closer to normal.

Conley been off the chain though. Everyone here cries for more size, but the value of having a guard who can get off 14 three's in a game (and make a %) is incredibly high.
He was laid up for 9 months man!! Can’t just expect him to keep it going at full throttle.

If he's playing well, he's vicious off these Gobert and Favors screens. He carved up the Clips in the 3rd quarter playing out of pick-and-roll with Favors. It was a layup, then a Favors dunk, then an open 3 for a 7-0 run.

If he's playing well, he's vicious off these Gobert and Favors screens. He carved up the Clips in the 3rd quarter playing out of pick-and-roll with Favors. It was a layup, then a Favors dunk, then an open 3 for a 7-0 run.
Conley has found his rhythm with Gobert in the PNR. He knows when to slow down for Gobert to get in position. I think he's really picked up how Ingles plays it and added it to his game more.

Overall I just see a guy who knows where his shots are coming from now and practiced those in the off-season.

Conley has found his rhythm with Gobert in the PNR. He knows when to slow down for Gobert to get in position. I think he's really picked up how Ingles plays it and added it to his game more.

Overall I just see a guy who knows where his shots are coming from now and practiced those in the off-season.
Check this out...